41.

"What's got you smiling dickhead?" naruto looked over at the raven-headed boy, grinning with a beam, walking with more of a pep in his step.

Sasuke must've not heard him bc he didn't even bother answering him, as he continued to move on their way back to the village.

The spark in Naruto's eyes flashed as he began hopping up & down. "You called a hottie from the escort." he said it so proudly as if he had everything figured out. But Sasuke continued ignoring him, he only had 1 thing on his mind.

He'd been thinking abt it all day, thanking the shinobi spirits that today is Friday and Kakashi wouldn't need them for any missions.
*****************
Hinata wasn't sure abt going to the bar but TenTen talked her into it & tbh she was having a good time.

It was 8 when she made it home, slipping off her shoes.

"Sasuke?"

"Where were you?"
His arms were crossed & his facial expression was blank. "I went to the bar with TenTen and I only had 2 drinks. Don't be mad at me please." she was a blubbering mess, nervously twiddling her fingers.

He walked up slowly to her & she just couldn't keep her eyes off his chest, glancing at his abs and then back to his face,  trying not to make it obvious.

"Just ask me to go somewhere, next time princess." She nodded & then bit her lip.

"Like what you see?" he grinned, noticing her ogling his body, squeezing her thighs together & in true Hinata Hyuga fashion she blushed, twiddling her fingers, saying nothing, & looking away.

She has no idea just how cute she is and that's such a damn shame.

Several minutes later he gave her a hot bath ending up on top of her after she was out.
***************
Innocent eyes looked up at his fierce ones, her legs were shut tight, while covering her breasts.

Despite what happened yesterday, tonight was different for Hinata.

She hasn't had sex in 3 years feeling like a virgin reborn again.

"Move your arms." Was all that he said.

But she hesitated on doing so, face making a slightly concerned expression.

Sasuke couldn't understand why seeing her in distress turned him on so much.

Making his dick stiff.

Without a 2nd thought, he grabbed her wrists, pinning them on the side, making her squeak & her breasts bounced from the sudden movement.

She closed her eyes, taking long deep breaths when he began pinching & tugging at her nipples lightly. "Ahh." she moaned loudly & his cock twitched, finally moving to her belly.

"You've got the cutest stomach." he complimented her, rubbing all over it softly, with a throbbing cock at the thought of it being swollen with his babies.

That made her smile, making a cute squeak, flinging her eyes open, seeing him give her stomach the softest kisses, light as a feather. He couldn't wait to get her pregnant, the excitement was taking over.

His hands trailed down until he got to her feet, making her gasp when he slipped a toe into his mouth.

Sucking it softly.

When he began licking the bottom of her feet she snorted, bringing her hands up to her lips & giggling brightly.

"Ahaha Sasuke that tickles."

Hinata was so busy laughing that she didn't even notice him getting in btwn her legs.

"You're so fucking cute."