Gone With The Wind

Richard
Elena and I get while the getting is good. Both Stella and Fred are going to be charged with more than one rape, kidnapping, hostage, drugging and theft of DNA. All six were were involved in numerous of these events and are are being held responsible for at least three deaths. We left as soon as we got word that this was the case.

Elena
I started packing up as soon as I heard the charges against our children. We can't be involved in this because we have been able to operate below the police's radar for years and this would assure they start digging into where they recognize our faces from. So we are driving and then getting on a private jet where we head back to our home country. Well it is now and we can't be extradited from.

Elliott
I am waiting for the news on whether I am a father or not. Dad assures me that I probably won't be. Mom said she thinks they weren't able to get viable sperm after seeing the equipment they used. But they were still charged with stealing sperm from not just me. They failed to store it properly. The forensics staff assured all their victims they weren't going to be any future babies from selling our sperm. The idea of those three having my babies makes my skin crawl off and bury itself in a grave. Nurse Sherman Tate teases me about being the father of half criminal minds and wealthy playboy construction worker children. Three possibly more of them. I am glad that he could see the humor in all of it. I don't and neither do the other victims. We have to wait to get the DNA tested after they are born. Mom seems to think that the timeframe is a bit off for them to be having my baby. Plus all three women had a worse reputation than I did about hitting and quitting it. I regret everything regarding my treatment of Belinda and especially leaving with Stella. I knew what she was and still left with her.

Officer Lewis
I am testifying against miss Williams today and they are really trying to get the jurors to feel sorry for her pregnant four months self. They dressed her so it is obvious. Her public defender tried to use that for leniency. It failed when the DA explained how she plead guilty of sperm theft and is testifying against her co conspirators. What started out as one victim turned out to be a lot more, some even flew back to Seattle. It turns out that GEH employee Natalia Woods was doing more than being a stewardess on the jet she was setting up some of the clients that arrived in Seattle by way the company jet to be done just like Elliott and their other victims. Missing persons turned out to be dead wives and no clues were left. Now we are trying to get them for those as well. The missing persons reports were filed and GEH cooperated completely in each case. Natalia was definitely good at working behind the scenes. She had access the no one ever questioned because of who employed her. Leila shot that all to hell and threw everyone under the bus including Stella's parents and brother.

Elliott
I kept asking officer Lewis out but she declined stating she was working on my case and it is inappropriate for us to date during the trials.

Grace
Carrick got the DNA test on the last baby, none of them were Elliott's babies. They checked the others who might be, but they found out it could only be the same man. Jack Hyde the guy who tried to Rape Ariana. Apparently he turned the tables on the trio and used ruffles on them and kept them hostage in Stella's playroom until he just left them tied up. They couldn't call the police on him and report him without him turning the tables on them. After all they had been doing this for sometime and he had them dead to rights. He just used it against them. I guess he got out of prison and was on parole. He was arrested not long afterwards for other crimes.

Christian
Anastasia and I welcomed our son Theodore Raymond Grey. He was born not long after the trio had their children. All three were put up for adoption and had new families in no time. She had a rough time of it and swore to have me snipped in my sleep. Mom said it was the hormones from the pregnancy. I hope so. Now she's just exhausted from nursing Teddy. I am as well, because she gets up every two hours to breast feed him.

Anastasia
I had to finally use the breast pump and bottles to keep up with the hollow leg of my son. His appetite is exhausting and my breast are sore all the time. So I pump away and fill bottles over and over again. I eat the right things to promote milk production. We started freezing the milk as well. I finally got a full nights sleep and I think so did Christian. We are so exhausted, we wanted to take care of Teddy all by ourselves while we are on maternity and paternity leave. We finally gave in to exhaustion and family arrived to help us and we had Taylor and Gail hire nannies and or mannies. Hey if you can afford them why not. We can definitely afford them. Teddy finally started eating baby cereal and it helped his sleeping through the night.

Carrick
We didn't go through the same sleepless nights that Anastasia and Christian did, but we had some problems of a different kind with all three children. The nightmares never quite ended with Christian and he woke the entire household. We couldn't hold him but Grace found a way to soothe him and it worked. I don't think he stopped having the nightmares until he married Anastasia. I asked him finally and he said he hadn't had any since their wedding night and he didn't think about it until I just asked.