★Finishing it off★

"Go go go!" can be heard from distance.It was Green commanding everyone even tho it was Purple's plan.
They all got into the position,being ready as possible.Yellow had the powers using himself for the first time so he was nervous.
"You okay Yel?"Blue asked while being soft as possible.
"I'm...scared."Yellow said in a very nervous tone.
"You can do it,It'll be fine."said Blue while being very gentle.
After all of this cuteness,Red shouted:
"MANGO'S NOT BREATHING!"and while saying that,he sounded awfully sad.
That words hit Purple.
"WHAT...?"Purple said while being in mixed emotions.
"I'M TRYING AS HARD AS I CAN!"shouted Red to Purple.
Purple stood there like he couldnt move.Everyone was shouting his name but Purple didnt seem to hear.
"GUYS PURPLE'S NOT HEARING US!"shouted Green in a hurry.There was someone who could help Purple.
"YELLOW CAN YOU USE IT ON PURPLE?"shouted Second while he was shooting green flames at Dark.
"I HAVE TO TRY IT!"Yellow said while running off to Purple.
"Hey,hey!Purple can you hear me?Hey!God,its not working!"said Yellow.
"JUST LOOK TO HIS EYES GODDAMN!"Green shouted.
Yellow understood,he said in a whisper:
"I hope you're okay there."
Just after he said those words,he gently grabbed Purple's head and closed his eyes.It was working out!
"YOU DID IT!YOU DID IT!"Blue shouted happily.Yellow seemed excited about it too.
"BRO LET'S GOOO!"Green shouted after Blue.
Yellow shouted:"PURPLE,REMEMBER THE PLAN?"
Purple was himself again.But not his actual self,just a control clone.He nodded with a yes and he flew away.
At that time Blue was doing his job,according to the plan.He was shooting,dealing damage with the potions.But just to Dark.He was very carefully throwing the potions so the potions won't hit Second and Chosen.
And finally,Dark became dizzy and he started to fall into the water.Second flew there and grabbed him.Dark was still awake,not dead but he couldn't move.He was tired because of all the attacks coming from everywhere.

Chosen was thinking,he didn't talked,or did anything.He stood there and thought about Second and his friends relationships.It was beautiful.They were all happy together.But him?He lost his best friend.They were apart.
Then everything worked pretty well.
"Yellow,I brought him,you can try it."Second said pretty tired.
Yellow nodded and he focused.And it worked!He was really happy again.
"I did it!I did it!"Yellow said with joy.
Red came and and brought Mango with him,from the look,Red seemed very upset.
When Yellow was done with Dark,he did the same thing to Purple.Purple was himself again but not-so long after,Red talked:
"Mango,he's not..breathing."