Golden Freddy x Reader (MALE)

Golden Freddy will be known as Fred.
You
I saw a golden animatronic, sitting there, lifeless, dead and cold in his eye sockets. He looked dirty, like the rest. I was terrified. He just sat there, lifeless. "What?" he roared. I jump up out of my seat. "H-huh?" I asked. "What the HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!" he boomed. "Y-you okay? I said blushing. "What's with the red?" he calmed down. "Uhhh....." I said. "You're still thinking about the night's with the other animatronics, aren't you?" he said cocking his eyebrow. "Uhhh....." Was all I said. "I know you are." he said walking closer to me. "When I get done with you, all of those thoughts will be dust." he said pulling my shirt up. "Woah, woah...."I said getting hot. "Quiet down." he said. He takes off my shirt and begins to unbuckle my belt. "Okay, I know where this is going-" I said. "Just relax." he said pulling my pants down. "Mmm, you have a real hard one there (Name Here)" he said clentching it. "Ahhh..." I moan. "Having a change of heart?" he asked me. "N-no, hey, what the hell?!" I said. He had stripped me naked.
Fred's POV
How cute, he's rebeling. "Want a rubbing?" I asked. "Yeah sure, wait I meant n-nooo" he protested. I start jerking him off. "Ahh....AGH......." he moaned. "You like this don't you?" I asked. "Uhhhh...." he moaned louder. I did it a few more minutes and he started panting heavily. He was about to cum. I stopped and got into position to fuck him. "Ready?" I asked. "N-NO!" he shouted as I plunged inside of him. "Ah, AGH!!" he shouted. I thrusted hard, making him cry a little, but I saw that hint of pleasure in his eyes, he just needed to get used to my pace. Eventually, he let his muscles relax and soon after that he came, hard. "Wow, you didn't like it, you loved it." I said smirking. He just panted as he got dressed.