Run

"Yeri." Mark looks down as he takes her hand. Yeri relaxs as she raises his head.

"Don't worry brother I'll help you." Yeri comforts him. 

"No Yeri. There's no helping us. There's no saving us. We had the choice to leave this life, but we didn't because we'll stay loyal to her." Mark says taking away his hand. 

"Right now it's best if the two of them start running." Mark points at Y/n and Shotaro. Yeri looks at them too with fear. 

"Run." She whispers.

"Follow them." Mark tells the other sins. Y/n and Shotaro get out of the dorm as fast as they can. They run out to the campus of the college with the other running after them. 

"We need to split up." Shotaro says as they kept running. 

"Are you crazy! They'll kill us!" Y/n yells at him as Shotaro stops. 

"Shotaro what are you doing! We gotta go!" Y/n screams. 

"I want you to hide. I'll act like your still with me. I want you to run away, far away. Obviously I won't be following you, but Y/n." Shotaro hugs them tightly. 

"I'm glad I met you, thank you for being my best friend." Shotaro says pushing them back locking them in a building they were near. 

"Come on Y/n this way!" Y/n hears Shotaro yell then runs away from the building. A few seconds after Shotaro was gone they hear more footsteps outside the door. Then it was quiet again. They sit on the floor wondering if Shotaro was even still alive.   

"Uh excuse are you okay?" A woman asked Y/n making them break down. 

"No I'm not okay, my best friends are gone! I'm alone and scared and these guys are crazy thinking what they feel for me is love! I want it all gone. I can't deal with this anymore!" Y/n cries. The woman goes down to meet their eyes and hugs them. 

"I'm sorry that this is happening to you. Would you like some help? I know how to control those boys." The woman tells Y/n making them look at her. 

"What do you mean control them?" Y/n questions. 

"Do you want your friend to die? I'll be able to help you. Do we have a deal?" The woman reaches out her hand for a hand shake. Y/n thinks, even though they don't have many options left. Y/n shakes her hand. 

"What's your name?" Y/n asks. 

"Just call me Irene." 

Bad ending

The third ending is done and now there's only one left. Don't forget to vote and comment! BYEEEEEEEE!!!!