You're my friend

It was a cold and snowy day at the Beach. Everyone was cuddled up underneath their blankets, eyes shut as they all warmed their selves up by the fire. Just then a bald headed man walked down to the campfire. His name was Aguni, leader of the Beach. Behind him stood his beautiful daughter Y/n.

Everyone's eyes were on her as she walked next to him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Everyone's eyes were on her as she walked next to him. Her head down low,  next to her stood her best friend Last Boss. The two shared the same kitana. "Y/n. Go have fun I have some things I need to take care of." He says, the girl nodded and walked off with Last Boss. "You know...that Chishiya guy in the meeting room. I think I wanna become his friend." She said, Last boss grinned.

"Not everyone is meant to be your friend. Chishiya isn't someone you should trust." He admitted, the girls smile dropped. "I can be friends with anyone I mean hey...you're my friend."

"I needed a training buddy." He walked passed the girl. "HEY! That's not funny Samura." She says, he kept his face in his same old boring no emotion showing way. "Smile." She says, hopping on the man's back. "No."

"Come on just this once, I'll make sure no one sees it." She says, Last boss smiled falsely, once again showing no emotion. "Good enough." She says, just then the girl got an idea. "What if I talk to him first? Like I did with you."

"Stay away from him. You only have yourself in this world. We never know when a game of hearts will show so be safe. I care about you." His words warmed the girls heart. She continued to follow the older man. "Sakura...let's go fight." She said, the man smiled. "THERE'S THAT SMILE!" He covered the girls mouth. "Not everyone needs to hear." Just then a man walked behind them. He grabbed the girl putting her in a chokehold.

"NIRAGI STOP IT." She yelled as he began to rustle the girls hair. "Never. Fight back." He said, the girl elbowed him in the stomach. "AH! NOT FAIR." He shouted. "Alls fair in fighting." She reminded the boy of his words. "You two give me a headache." Sakura said before leaving the two to wrestle in the club.

"YOU BIT ME?" Niragi then tackled the girl to the ground. Just then the girl pushed him off, seeing the familiar face she was so curious about. It was him. Shuntaro Chishiya. Her eyes began to sparkle as she watched him pull his hoodie up and leave to another area. "Ahhh you have eyes for him? He's a loser. Selfish even." Niragi said, the girl scoffed. "Eyes on him? Please. I just want to get to know him so I can win if we have to play against each other." She lied to the man. "Ahhh makes sense. You see..." His arm wrapped around the girl.

"Chishiya...he's mysterious. Like Aguni said mysterious men have mysterious hearts...easy to manipulate." His eyes went wide as the girl smirked. "You're right." She said, punching him in the arm. "ROUND 2 IT IS."

*Timeskip*

Y/n walked around the Beach. Her e/c eyes examining the giant building. Her stomach began to rumble as she walked passed the snack bar. "Ah." She grabbed a bag of chips. "These are better." A mellow toned voice caught her attention. She looked up seeing the blonde haired man. "You think so?" She asked, he nodded. "They have better nutrients too." She grabbed the bag of cookies from the man.

She opened the bag, taking a bite out of the cookie. It certainly satisfied her cravings. "I've seen you around a lot are you Aguni's infamous daughter?" He asked, the girl nodded as she ate another cookie. "Yep. What makes me so infamous."

"Heart player. Everyone doesn't trust you but it seems that Niragi and Last Boss do...why is that?" He asked out of curiosity. "You've been watching me? I'm flattered." She says, a cocky grin plastered on her face. "Not exactly... I'm just curious."

"Curiosity killed the cat you know?" Chishiya chuckled at the girls words. "Indeed." He responded shortly. "Chishiya!" A girl called out, Y/n sighed. "Girlfriend?" She asked, he shook his head. "Friend of mine." The girl smiled at Y/n to which she only cocked a brow. "I'm sorry if he's disturbing you Y/n... we'll get going now. It's so nice to talk to you I'm Kuina." She held out her hand to shake, Y/n happily did so.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation." Kuina grabbed Chishiya's wrist and began walking away with him. "You know... we could really use her for our plan." She says, Chishiya stopped walking.

"How so?"

Love Maze जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें