Same difference

Y/n groaned, walking to her father. "Dad...do you have any water? I just finished a really hard game of spades. " Her father handed her a bottle of water no hesitation. She opened it to drink it but soon spit it out. "Dad I said water not alcohol." Her father pointed at her wounds. "It'll heal it faster. Ask Niragi for water I saw he had some earlier." The girl sighed before leaving her busy father.

"Niragiiiiii gimmie water." She says, he looked up at her as he was picking up the shells from his gun. "Why should I?" His sudden attitude made Y/n laugh. "You act like me sometimes... give me some water please." She says, Niragi smiled a bit before handing her a flask filled with water. "What happened?" He asked, her body was covered in blood and cuts. "Well I played a game called 'Chase'. We got chased with knives and I beat the fuck out of this dude. He died." Niragi high fives the girl.

"What happened to your kitana?" Niragi asked, she shrugged. "Last Boss has it for now...I asked him to sharpen the blade after the accident." Niragi looked down in pity. "About that...sucks your friend had to go. Quit getting attached to people." Niragi's words stuck in the girls head. "I'm trying."

"Try harder. You're stupid sometimes."

The girl grabbed Niragi's gun. "Teach me." She says. Niragi rolled his eyes, it was her fifth time asking him this week. "I can't...I'm busy." He says, the girl scoffed. "With what??" Niragi smiled as he sat on his couch. "Masturbation. Now get out." The girl gagged. "You're disgusting." "And you're still single so get out of my way." He grabbed a magazine from beside him. The girl quickly left the room. Her best friend was truly disgusting, but she loved him either way.

She headed to her hotel room, everyone's eyes watched her carefully as she walked gracefully. "Y/n...here." Last Boss tossed her kitana in the air to which she happily grabbed. "Thanks." He nodded before disappearing in the shadows. "Y/n..." The girl from before ran to her. "Kuina?" She watched as the girl smiled at her. "Wanna grab a drink?" Y/n smiled at the girl.

*Time skip*
"One more." The bartender slid the girl another shot, Y/n downed it all with no hesitation. "So..."

"So?" Y/n's voice was slurred. "Friends?" She asked, the girl smiled drunkenly. "Friends." She said as she closed her eyes, placing her head on the table. "Oh? Chishiya!" Kuina shouted, just then her friend appeared from the shadows. "Is she okay?" She asked, the girl groaned. "She outdrank herself." He said, his tone was almost too calm for Kuina's liking. "What should we do?"The girl asked, Chishiya shrugged grabbing a water. "Just leave her. Last boss or Niragi will come get her." He said, the girl sighed. "We can't just leave her."

"Ah. You were trying to leave my precious Y/n?" Chishiya rolled his eyes turning around. He was met with the barrel of his rifle between his eyes. He shot up his hands in defense. "She's none of our business Niragi. You've clearly made your mark on her...take care of her she's not my friend." He said, Niragi smirked, a little laugh following after. "Glad you noticed she's mine...but don't you think it's a little selfish to leave her be? Doctor Chishiya." The words sent shivers down Chishiya's spine. Doctor.

The words repeated in his mind. Doctor Chishiya? He turned around to look at the drunken girl. "Kuina, take her to her hotel room. I'll be back." Niragi smiled at the man. "Take care." His eyes went wide in a taunting way. He had better things to do than to take care of a drunken girl, but he kept his past life deep in his soul. He couldn't let something like that go.

Oh Chishiya...what did you get yourself into?