chapter one-the goodbye

(A.N.: this story might be a little different but i promise it will be easy with saying who is who. jess is short for Jessica)

Jess pov:

today was the day that i was wishing never happened. Nash is leaving for a stupid meet and greet shabang. he is leaving in about 4 hours.

i got ready i wore a pair of black yoga paints and a sweater with my black ugg's (outfit in pic)

i was go to nash's house to go with his family to the airport.

(skipped car ride)

once i walked in i was greeted by Elizabeth, Elizabeth was basically my second mom.i went up to nash's room. when i walked in i saw him on his phone. he didnt see me so i diceded to scare him, by jumping on his back. when i scared he cursed at me.

(nash's pov:

i was on my phone following people on twitter. when jess scared me. God she looked so cute. don't
tell jess but I've always had a crush on her. she is so adorable, but i don't wanna ruin our friendship. i dicede i will tell her on our way to the airport.

it was time to go to the airport, this is very important.
-------------------------------------------------------------
hey guys this is my first fan fic. i know this chapter is probs boring but i will post another chapter tom.. or later.. thx for reading my fanfic hope u like it!!