5

"So Isaac, his mom, nick, grant, and I are leaving for Texas in less than an hour or so. Right now we are saying our goodbyes before we leave." I say getting all sad. Isaac and I have always been family people. We've lived with our family forever and now we are leaving them.

I have always been close to my parents. I walk down the stairs and set my camera down, turning it off. I call my parents into the kitchen to give them the little speech.

"I just wanna say, I love you guys, and thank you for everything you have done for me and for letting me have so many opportunities." I start saying while starting to cry.

"Thank you for letting me be so loud at night while yall are sleeping and thank you for putting up with me and my friends' stupid shit" I smile.

"Im gonna miss you guys so much, I'm going to miss our random talks, good mornings, our little family dinners. Just thank you for being the best parents ever." I finish completely breaking out a sob. My parents get up and hug me. I hug them tight. We break apart and laugh at our messy faces.

"Sam, thanks for being the best dad I could have asked for and treating my mom so good. I don't know where you came from but I'm so thankful for you. you chose to take care of a kid who wasn't yours. you showed me that family doesn't have to be blood." I cry into sam's arms. 

"of course kid. thank you for being such a great kid." he kisses my head.

sam's kids are about ten years older than me and have "normal" jobs and kids so they aren't here. when our parents first got married they did live with us but only for a few years so I'm not really close to them. I only really see them during holidays and family things. 

Some people are gonna make fun of me for that but, my parents are my number one supporter. They helped me get started down this path. I've never been so far from my parents or for so long. I grab my bag, camera, and the ferrets and we head out the door. I set everything in the car while my parents hang with the ferret, I walk over to Isaac's house.

"Your second daughter is here," I say walking in. I see Isaac hugging his dad. I smile. They let go and he waves me over to give him a hug too. I gladly accept.

"I'm gonna miss you too kiddo," he says. Isaac's dad was always my second dad. He was there for me like his own. I was basically his kid too. We pull apart and I give Isaac's siblings hugs too.

We all walk out the door and to our cars, while grant drives the u-haul truck. We say our final goodbyes and get into our cars. While Isaac is traveling with his mom, I have the ferrets.

The plan was Isaac and I would rent a truck, drive an hour to nicks, put his stuff in it, drive to Texas, get everything started settled, and grant and Isaac's mom will drive back.

About an hour later and 2 sobs we made it to nicks house. We got out and said our hellos. I talk with nick's mom and Isaac's mom for a little while as the guys load nick's stuff in the truck.

"Damn y/n, that ferret cage takes up a lot of room" nick complains.

"Shush. Crash and Eddie deserve the best. My rescue babies are the best" I state. We laugh while saying goodbye. We start heading to Texas.

To pass time I would listen to music and sing my heart out. I decided to talk about myself a little.

"I was actually kinda the reason Isaac got into youtube" I joke.

"My favorite thing is when haters call me a gold digger or a whore because I'm friends with "so many" guys like y'all, I'm only friends with 10 guys max and friends with 20 people tops" I state.