Luke

"Ashton?" Michael said. Ashton groaned. He looked at us confused. "What happened?" Ashton mouthed. "You don't remember?" Michael said. Ashton shook his head. I walked up to Ashton and lifted his hand up. His eyes went wide, they filled with tears. He shook his head. "Ashton, why did you do this?" I said. Ashton shook his head. "I don't know. I'm not goo enough for this world." He mouthed. Ashton brought his knees to his chest. He, then, rested his forehead on top of them. I looked over to Michael. "I'll be back later." He said. I nodded. "Where?" I asked. "Far from this room as possible." He said. I nodded.

I stayed there with Ashton. "How do you feel?" I asked. He shrugged. "I hope next time he tries to kill himself he dies." I looked over to Michael's bed. There was Niall. "Awe, how the cuts on your face doing? Hurt still? Or healing well?" He laughed. "You dick." I said. "Come on Luke. You know I'm your only friend." I shook my head. "No." I said quietly. "Just leave." Niall shook his head. "No, Luke. Every time you try to push me away it doesn't work. I'll always be here. No matter what those fuck up doctors do to get rid of me they won't." I shook my head. "No! You won't be here Niall! You never help anything!" I yelled. "All you do is fuck things up!" Niall laughed. "Well Luke you do remember what I told you right?" I shook my head. "Except the unexpected." He laughed disappearing. "Ashton?" He looked up. "He came back." I said calmly trying not over react. Ashton tried to get out of bed but as soon as he put weight on his foot, he just fell back on the bed. I walked over to him. "You'll be fine." He mouthed. I nodded. "Okay. I'm trusting you."

I sat there in the chair, my eyes closing but I forced them to stay open. "Luke?" I looked up, my eyes squinting. "Michael?" I said. "Why don't you get some sleep." He said. I nodded. "I was waiting for you to come back. I didn't want Ashton here alone." Michael nodded. "Just get some rest." He said walking to his bed. "I'll be back tomorrow." Michael nodded and climes into his bed. I stood in the dark hall. "Please, leave Niall." I said. "Leave."

•next morning•
I awoke to screams. I bolted up and there lied Calum his eyes wide his breathing heavy. "Luke. My impulses I can't keep them down." Calum said. "Cal, calm down. Take a deep breath." I said. He nodded. Then we both heard more screams. I got up and walked into the hall. "Oh, Jesus Christ!" Someone yelled. I walked into the lobby. There lied a doctor, the floor around him was a puddle of blood. The doctor held his side, as blood poured out of the wound. Nurses were running back and forth trying to stop the bleeding with bandages and other supplies. But nothing worked. Then I saw Michael sitting there breathing heavy. "I didn't mean to!" He yelled. "I didn't me to!" I walked over to him. "Michael! Calm down." I said. "Luke, it's Ashton." Michael said. "What about Ashton?" I asked confused. "He set off my anger somehow. I don't know it all happened so fast." He said. "Michael what happened?" I said. "Ashton talked."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I GUESS THIS IS A CLIFFHANGER?? IS IT???