𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦
"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

||

"Dada, I got a opinion." Ares uttered quietly to his lover with a small grin.

"Let me hea' it." Tae said as he picked up a few of Edibles and looked up at the taller man who stood beside him with his phone in his grasp. "I think we should do Youtube." He blurted out softly.

"Mane, we funny as fuck. Think 'bout it." Ares chuckled.

"We is funny as hell." Tae laughed , nodding his head in agreement. "You sure 'bout it, doa?"

Ares shrugged his shoulders and smiled at him. "I mean yuh, we do daily vlogs and play games together shit like dat, I wanna do couple shit. Ya hurd me?" He rasped softly. "Since we is a couple." He added as he slid in his phone into Tae's back pocket of his jeans.

Tae nodded once more, loving the idea that Ares brought up.

"Hell yea, I hea' you. We can pick up a camera anytime."

Ares smiled at him widely, "Ok. I been thinking bout it since I was on live but les not let tha world in on too much."

Ares thought them doing Youtube would be a great idea for them, they ain't have nothing else to do.

He wasn't so busy as before because his Album; 'Until I Return' which was selling numbers, It was the number one album on the charts and Ares couldn't be more proud of himself.

Tae was proud of him for being responsible to take his meds on a daily basis, and getting himself a therapist to support him.

He hasn't been seeing 'li' top' or the voices so everything was just fine in Ares opinion, he was feeling normal again.

Placing his hand on Tae's hip and getting closer to Dazaí when a few of his fans approached them with friendly smiles on their faces, "Hey, can we get a picture with you?" A fan asked.

"Yuh, of course." Ares said to them but deep down, he was getting nervous.

Ares was starting to get to the point where he would be scared of people, he was thinking he was getting shy.

It felt like people were going to do him wrong, maybe he was being too paranoid about things but he was sure someone was going to be trying to do something bad to him.