Jerza

-Erzas pov-

Lucy,Levy,Mira,Wendy,Juvia,Gray,Nastu,Laxus,Gajeel,Jellal,Romeo,The Exceeds,and me are coming back from a job request. We get closer to the guild when we hear master talking about a vacation to a city that has three walls surrounding it and that three was really big humans called titans.

-End of Erzas pov-

-Jellals pov-

I had a good time on the job request all I did was stay by my sweet sweet Erzas side! I was also watching her fight. I want to tell her I love her when we get back from helping freaks fight things called titans!

-End of Jellals pov-

-Erzas pov-

Jellal is sweet ,kind,cute,loving,Erza snap out of it I said to myself. I want to tell him I love him but what if he rejects me because he don't feel the same way. I'll just wait to see if he ask me out.

-End of Erzas pov-

-Nobody's pov-

Jellal and Erza are looking at each other. Gray interrupts them and says " what are you doing"? Erza" nothing"! Erza has little puffy pink things on her cheeks. Gray " Erza are you blushing Erza hahaha"!!!! Jellal is gazing into Erzas eyes.

-End of Nobody's pov-

-Jellals pov-

Gray finally walked away now I can get my Erza to come over here (thinking to myself)!! "Erza come over here" I said! Erza "why" "Because I have to tell you something" I said!
She comes over to me and I reach my hand up for her shirt and I pull her down and kiss her and everybody stops even me and Erza then all you hear is everyone cheering "woot woot" Mira said "Now you need to have 33 Jerza babies.

-End of Jellals pov-