Hydra Isn't Done With Us

It's been a couple of days since the engagement party. Ciara and Bucky have been inseparable. They been having quite fun nights. Everyone, but Ciara, Bucky, and Steve were out taking down Hydra bases. They thought it would be best if Ciara and Bucky were away from Hydra at any cost.

As they sit in the living room having small dicussions the elevator dinged. Ciara has been feeling kinda sick , it started a couple nights ago. They were trying to find out the problem when Pepper walks out the elevator holding her phone to her ear. "Tony, you have to slow down, what happened." Pepper excliamed walking toward the three. "Pepper what happened?" Steve asks trying not to panic. Pepper took her phone off her ear and replies. "They kidnapped the kid." Clara stood up quickly and screamed. "What!" Bucky stood up next to Steve and Clara waiting for more information. "Tony your on speaker explain what happened." Tony starts yelling trying to calm himself down. "Well, We were walking into a base and got ambushed. Peter was fighting but got distracted. As we were occupied they went after Peter and knocked him out. Next moment he was gone. We were beat up to a pulp." Ciara was panicking when she heard the news then she asked. "Which base are you at?" Tony awnsered and Ciara told him one he should look at. "You gotta let us help tin man." Bucky said as he held Ciara by the hand. "Fine, but you'll have to come by car." The three agreed and headed downstairs. before they got in the car Bucky and Steve stopped Ciara from getting in the car. " You shouldn't come, you feel sick and that can become a distraction." Steve says as Bucky nods in agreement. Ciara rubs her forehead as she starts speaking. "I don't care if i'm sick or not i'm going. Peter is like....a son to me. So i'm going." she crosses her arms in front of the boys. Steve and Bucky look at each other then sigh letting her in the car.

It took about an hour to make it to the base. As they pulled up Tony exited his suit and hugged Ciara. Ciara was caught of guard but eased into the hug knowing that he felt horrible for losing Peter. When Tony let go they headed into the base being quiet as possible. Ciara led the way through the base. They then made a left turn and found a lot of of Hydra agents holding guns of all sorts. Ciara froze for a second then went behind the wall as the agents shot their guns. "Get ready. There is a lot of agents." Ciara yelled over the guns. Everyone nodded and ran out. Steve first followed by Tony and then the rest of the team.

After a few minutes, the agents were taken down. Ciara was on the ground holding her stomach as she breathed heavily. Bucky ran over to her and held her in his arms as her body continued to lean. "Ciara..." Bucky says softly as he rubs her back carefully. "I-i'm okay, just these punches hurt more than usual." Ciara says standing up with a groan.

"Bruce, I'm bringing Ciara back to the jet I need you to see what's going on." Steve says walking over to Bucky and Ciara. Bucky backs up a step allowing Steve to walk up to Ciara and lift her up. "Steve put me down!" Ciara yells. Steve simply shook his head and said. "Your in no position to fight. The rest of you find Peter I'll come back soon." Everyone started walking off Bucky looked back to see Ciara laying limp in Steve's arms. Ciara knew that they were right so she gave up.

When the two got to the jet Steve sent Ciara down and walked back to the team.

Ciara just played there watching Bruce gather tools. "Bruce....I have a feeling I know what's wrong. But I don't want it to be true." Bruce stared at Ciara in shock and started doing is check-up.

An hour past and Ciara was finished and stared at the walls no emotion showing on her face. Soon enough the team showed up with Peter's arms around Steve and Tony's neck. Bucky immediately ran over to Ciara. She looked at him and a tear ran down her face. He wiped away and started speaking. "Ciara, Doll...tell me what's wrong. What is it?" Ciara shook her head and hugged tightly telling him. "I'll tell you when were back at the tower... This is something I need to tell you, and you only." Bucky nodded looking at Bruce. Bruce felt bad for Ciara, he knew this would be hard for her.