✧[013]✧

Grim's fur stood on end, he didn't like being out and about without Yuuka, or at least someone he was aquatinted with. Ace, Deuce, You. But right now, he had nobody. He quietly stepped along, feeling nervous as he walked home on his own. He always felt like someone was watching him. And this time at least he was right.

He could feel his skin crawling, the fur on his body puffing up as he hesitantly took another step, not expecting that the gruf of his neck would he snatched up like a mother to her newborn. He hissed, not able to move as much as he'd wanted. A threatening squeeze putting him into silence.

"Monsieur Fuzzbal, I need something from you."

That voice was immediately recognizable and Grim hated it. He glared at the man as he hung low from his scruff being clutched. Rook knew better then to allow Grim to even get a scratch on him, let alone let go even if he did.

"Ew! Oi, Put me down! The Almighty Grim doesn't appreciate this!" Rook brought Grim to his chest, petting the obviously stressed kitty, lovingly. How cute Monsieur Fuzzbal was... Truly. However, as the saying goes, good things come in small packages and he was one of them!

"Put me down! [NAME]-" Rook clicked his tongue at the little thing, bringing it with him off somewhere private. It's not like he was going to do anything bad, he just needed to make sure it was far enough for no one to hear the loud little thing.

"Lapin isn't going to come save you, Monsieur! She's off with Roi du Dragon tonight. You are alone. Besides... I'm not going to hurt you, non. I just need something you have." Rook purred, poking at Grims belly, making the cat hiss at him, his tail swaying back and forth angrily.

"I ain't got nothing for ya! Get going snail eating creepy..."

"Quoi? But you do! It's inside of you, Monsieur Fuzzbal. When I see you grooming Mon Lapin while they read, you lick their hair. I need it from you."

"...what?"

"Shhh... There will be no pain, just a pinch. I just need you to drink something, throw up and that'll be all! You'll forget by the time you're done anyways!" Grim didn't care. Grim had to much pride for that not to mention, love for you. Whatever Rook needed your hair for made him nervous.

Rook didn't have the time to come to Ramshackle and actually get inside to take some. But when opportunity arises to get what he needs, he has no problem doing so if it means some little cat would be getting a stomach ache. Grim bit his stomach as Rook only hummed in response, not effected by the little kitty's bites in the slightest.

"Don't worry! It'll be just fine! Shut your eyes, kitty. I'll do the work from here!" Grim's magic was snuffed out like a candle, the only thing he could do was his at the man. Rook sighed at how much Grim was yelling at him, he wasn't trying to hurt the cat, but the slurs and rude comments were definitely getting annoying.

"Monsieur Fuzzbal... Watch your sandpaper tongue, no reason to be mean! And," As Rook tried to pry the cats mouth open, Grim bit into Rooks hand as last resort, finally hitting a nerve. "Merde! Mean kitty!"

In the end, the struggle was short lived and Rook got what he wanted. He smooched the cat all over despite Grim no longer even being conscience. He wouldn't wake up with the memory of it even happening. Rook carried Grim back to Ramshackle himself, running his fingers over the now cooperative kitty.

"Magnifique! Merci, Monsieur Fuzzbal!~ This is all I needed. Remember now, hush hush. This is our little secret!"

And a secret in most certainly was.

Grim later woke up outside of the Ramshackle dorm, feeling as if something was terribly wrong. He couldn't help but have his mind wonder back to you and Yuuka. So, he rushed inside. Never happier than to see both you and yuuka in bed, patiently waiting for him. Yet something still was bugging him, as he lay his head down beside your own. Something sinister was near, Grim could feel it.

"I wish I was strong... Stronger. Strong enough to protect you! Strong enough so weirdos would leave you alone! Henchmen... [Name]... You are the family I never had. But why am I so weak? I wish to protect you so we can continue being a happy family together... But will that wish ever come true?"