|Michael x Noah| Ansgt !Uncomfortable scenes! -extra-

A couple of hours has passed since Michael and Noah got out of the room. Michael took off Noah's sweater and wrapped it around his waist. He walked alone to the sofa place. Michael spread himself on it. He closed his eyes and tried to sober up from all the drinking. Even though his eyes were closed he still felt dizzy. Michael sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Hey~" "Well aren't you a cute one?~" Michael jumped and glanced to his left. 

A white haired guy with an extremely pretty face stared at him, like he was about to pounce on him. He cocked his head to one side and inched closer to him. Michael scooted farther away from him. "Leave me alone" Michael said, hiccuping. The pretty guy got closer and handed Michael a drink. "If you drink this I'll leave..or I'll just-" He put his hand under Michael's shirt. 

"Tch. How annoying."

Michael took the drink from him and splashed it on the guy's face. "MY EYES!" He screamed. Michael placed the glass on the counter and walked away. He staggered, using the wall to walk. "Girlie look." A brown haired woman pointed at him. "He looks like a 10 year old. What's he doing at a high school party?" The girl beside her shrugged. "He's kinda cute though." She smiled. The brown haired woman scooted away from her. 

"I didn't know you--Damn." She muttered, crossing her arms and looking utterly disappointed. The girl next to her sighed. "I meant in a kid way. I'm not a pedophile." She leaned against a guy, pushing him forward into another guy. Michael stopped walking and stared at them. "Xavier kiss Aaron already." She smirked. "Stop it." Aaron said. Xavier a black haired guy smiled down and patted Aaron. "Nahh Jenna. He's too stubborn." He said, his predatorial yellow eyes looking down at Aaron. 

Jenna took Xavier's hands and wrapped them around Aaron's waist. She took Aaron's hands and set them on Xavier's shoulders. Aaron's pink hair fell into his blue eyes, almost covering his growling face. Jenna pushed Xavier and her friend pushed Aaron. "Hey stop--U-ummph!" Aaron clenched his fists. Xavier cupped his hands around Aaron's face and kissed him harder. "Xavier I'm s-serious sto-" 

Michael frowned, disappointed and disturbed. He made his way over to them

"If he said stop why are you continuing it?" Michael said, "Its not fair to throw yourself on somebody and not listen to them." He growled at Xavier, who blinked down at him and looked around. Aaron bit his bottom lip and looked down at the floor. "No like seriously. Are you being fucking for real?" Michael stepped on Xavier's foot hard and grabbed Aaron's hand. 

"Ow!- Hey!" 

Michael walked away dragging Aaron behind him. He didn't notice he was crying until Aaron pointed it out. "Just shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up." Michael's lower lip throbbed and bled. But Michael didn't stop biting down hardly on it. 

"It's not fair. They're always like that. I hate my life. I hate them. I hate them. I hate them.

Aaron slowed down and grabbed Michael's shoulders. He hugged him tightly. "Just what did you go through kid?" He asked, as Michael wept on his shoulder.

Just what did you go through?

Hell