24

"Why did you bring me here?" The (h/c)-ette glared at hanma, who grinned at her. He had her positioned right next to him as they overlooked the hideout of valhalla....which was an abandoned arcade. Lame.

(Y/n) was on her way to the bookstore for work when she was stopped...more like kidnapped...by hanma. The male tossed her over his shoulder when she refused to cooperate and rode all the way to valhalla hideout with her clutching onto his torso on his motorbike, regretting all her life choices; willing or not. Of course, he liked the feeling of her arms around him.

"To put on a show for you." The zombie male chuckled, gesturing with his hand to the front center where baji was punching chifuyu over and over again on the face, he looked unconscious.

The raven-haired male had widened his eyes upon seeing the (h/c)-ette being brought in by hanma personally, something he did not expect. He clenched his fists, an urge to launch at the lanky male and take her back from his grasp...but he couldn't blow his cover otherwise his plan would be for nothing.

(Y/n) rounded on hanma, a furious look on her face, "this is not what i want." She told him, glancing at the laughing valhalla members, "this is just a game to you, isn't it? Well, it's enough."

Hanma slithered his arm around her waist, pulling her closer and grinning at her with wide eyes, "nope~!" He cackled when she smacked him on the face, rubbing the reddened spot with glee. Masochist.

Her eyes then darted to the newcomers, kazutora and takemichi, the latter widening his eyes from seeing (y/n) next to hanma, wondering what she was doing here? He'll have to think about that later...right now...his blue eyes darted to chifuyu, gasping.

Hanma slowly approached Takemichi, "so you're
hanagaki? Get up here." He demanded. Someone
from the crowd pushed Takemichi, who stumbled
forward.

Baji looked at him with a blank expression, "you're
the twerp from the other day. Did you come here to
get killed?" He asked, while Takemichi remained
frozen.

The crowd began to chant 'kill him' while the (h/c)-ette narrowed her eyes.

Hanma rose his left hand in the air, silencing the
crowd, "toman's founding member and 1st division
captain, Baji Keisuke! He says he wants to leave
toman and join valhalla!" The crowd began to
murmur, "this is a big deal, yeah? Havinf baji join us would mean a crushing defeat for toman, but how can we ultimately be sure he's on our side?"

Hanma continued, "baji might be a toman spy and could sell us out...which is why i had kazutora bring a witness..." he paused, "bring him forward!" His eyes moved to takemichi, "hanagaki takemichi, what did baji say at the last toman meeting?"

Takemichi was nervous from all the eyes directed at him, the pressure causing him to gulp, "erm...baji said he was gonna join valhalla and toman is now an enemy."

Hanma turned to kazutora, who remained silent, "what do you think, kazutora?" Said male smiled, "we did a test of faith and summoned a witness, it's probably good enough. All that matters is now we have baji, so our forces are much stronger and he's got enough intel for us to figure out their weakness."

Hanma hummed at the mention of weakness, his eyes darting to (y/n), who had chonbo and the others beside her acting as guards. She noticed his gaze and glared at him, causing him to chuckle, "ya know...i heard mikey's weakness...is you." He pointed to her, causing all eyes to move to her.

(Y/n) moved to stand up from where hanma had put her, choji and chonbo reached out to grab her when she stopped them with a piercing gaze, "i suggest you think twice putting your hands on me." The two boys exchanged glances, looking at the zombie male, who nodded his head, signaling them to let her go.