<Amphetamines>

12/23/2148

I love my mother. She has always been kind to me and gotten my everything I needed to live a life as comfortable as possible, with being quirkless and all. Recently, she got me a doctor's appointment. I guess she figured after all that bullying I might be as okay as I say I am, but whatever. It works out for me.

We found out I have ADHD first. They did a few other tests, but we have to wait for those results to come back. Those don't matter to me right now, because with ADHD comes a special type of medication. A type of medication that is of great interest to me for it less than medicinal abilities.

Adderall, a pill that contains both the drugs amphetamine and dextroamphetamine.

I also made a list in the time I was away. It took some time and thought, but I think I have most of it down. I need to start small. Go for people who wouldn't be missed as much. People who wouldn't be looked for as hard. That of course means killing anyone in UA will have to wait.

First up on my list is my old middle school teacher. He's old enough that no one would care too much, and he still works at that piece of shit school, and I know where to go to avoid the cameras at this point.

I should really learn how to disable security cameras, but that would take a lot of time and I simply couldn't wait any longer. Maybe I'll learn in between my workload, or maybe I'll just ask for some help.

Anyways, I decided to bake some mini cupcakes for him. It won't even be suspicious because it's teacher appreciation week. I'll just leave them on his deck before school starts. Hopefully he'll eat a lot because they're smaller. Just in case I made sure to put almost enough to overdose in each one. Eating two would be more than enough.

Now all I'll have to worry about is the next one. I need to find a way to do these quicker, or someone will start to catch on.