omg mermaid powers (whatttt?1//?/)

It was a sunny Sunday morning. It would've been the perfect morning to anticipate the relief of a lazy day but the only thing Ganyu could anticipate was the detention tomorrow. She couldn't even complain because she was responsible for the outcome. Ugh, if only she hadn't been so curious. If only she went out and explored more maybe she wouldn't have gone closer to the light. Maybe she wouldn't have led the others into danger. Like a moth, she was drawn to the light with the only outcome death and misfortune. She sighed. Maybe a shower would take her mind off it. Yes..nice and warm too. She didn't want to worry about anything else than how great that shower could be. That shower alone would make the last 2 days worth it. She walked over to the shower and turned it on. She sighed as the humid mist reached her nose, her skin...She felt like she was surrounded by water. Water everywhere. So much water. What was this feeling? Suddenly she fell over as the 'watery' feeling faded. She tried to get up but the feeling in her legs just gave. She looked down upon her- Tail!? In the place of her legs was a mermaid's tail. It was beautiful and orange distracting her for a while until she fully took in the situation. She was a mermaid. How was she supposed to get out of this one?

   It was a lovely Sunday morning not passed 11. A perfect day for commercializing beaches and babes, barbeque and soda, and the perfect day for a relaxing walk on the docks. At least that's what Xiao thought as he slipped on a jacket and walked outside. Xiao didn't go outside often unless it was for school. When he was younger he loved going outside to catch bugs and all that. But ever since he was old enough to notice danger and the fact that there wasn't time for such unimportant activities he stayed inside most of the time. This was not one of those times. As he walked down the sidewalk, he looked around. The docks were empty aside from the usual sailors. He made it to his usual spot at the edge of the docks. As he took a seat the annoying ginger by the name of Tartaglia came riding down on his loud speedboat splashing Xiao and causing him to fall into the depths of the ocean. He resurfaced quickly and glared at the orange-haired boy who laughed in response. He knew he shouldn't get angry at people who are simply having fun but when they're being careless, well... Suddenly he felt like he was- water? If that even made sense. Although as he gazed upon his tail in shock nothing made sense He looked around, trying to find something to help explain this phenomenon although he knew no one could There was no one here except him, the sailors, Tartaglia, and his stupid speedboat which he was now sailing across the sea with. Soon it would just be Xiao with no idea what to do next.

   It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon. One of those days when you could sleep in the Sun or lay on the grass. Yet Yanfei was doing neither as she watered Madame Ping's garden as she does every week. It was also peaceful, as the wind softly blew in the wind. The air smelled clean and refreshing. So as she continued watering the garden, the sprinklers that Madame Ping installed earlier that week. She let out an embarrassing squeak of surprise as she got wetter and wetter until she was practically water. Which was weird because even places like the bathtub shes never felt like water before. Suddenly, she fell over like she tripped even though she most certainly didn't. She tried to get up but something was weighing her down. Then she realized she wasn't getting up. She looked down to see the reason. She gasped as he gazed upon her tail. It was orange and it glistened beautifully against the sunlight. She wanted to touch it, to feel its smooth scales but he just lay frozen staring at it. There was nothing for her to do but wait.

IM SO SORRY THIS WAS WRITTEN SO MESSILY I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO WORD THING IM SORRY