Chapter 20

Azar Pov

"Come to the game" half his face covered with his hand jersey in his other. Both of us in the dead end of a hallway. I take the soft material into my hand

"I'll think about it" I smile 

"We'll think fast the games tomorrow' he face half sad half happy over unreadable. Meeting Cass by the buses. hoping in the car daze jersey in hand #23. Dazed.

"Ooooh who's is it" Cass shrieks snatching it out of my frozen hands 

"Omg I knew it you and Blaze are totally a thing!" She shrieks again

"No, maybe... yes? I don't know what going on anymore" I sigh 

"Well even more reason to go to the game!" she smile

"No I have a shift and-"

"No your going tomorrow and I don't care if I have to literally drag you out of your house"

"But Grandma is-"

"Uh Uh Nope, the doctors are looking after her she's finally waking up now and then her paperwork has been fine you deserve a life of your own you know that right" she look me deep in the eye starting the dar and pulling out of the school parking lot.

"Yeah I know but it can wait till after the grandma if back to normal"

"No, Listen this man literally gave you his jersey and asked to the game your "So Called Enemy" Azar open your eyes for once" 

"What?" 

"Listen this is a one time chance okay you need to follow your heart and I already know what its saying because you tend to flow your head rather than your heart. But please just listen to I this once okay" I nod 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm not kidding when I say Cass wasn't  joking she quiet literately pulled my out of my bed land on the floor while I was half asleep. But now she throwing me a pair of leggings, converse, gray long sleeve, and the Blue and white jersey. She forcefully make me change waiting in the hall. 

Once I'm done she Comes in I brush my hair making it wavy and putting on some mascara. I'm ready I guess. 

"Now hurry up we're already late" she pushes me out of the house in the car and now we're on the way to the stadium the games at.Its already the 2nd quarter since I wouldn't get out of bed. You can hear screams of happiness and Boo's. We rush in the jersey fits loosely on my body matching perfectly with my aloud skin and my hair a bit more wavy then usual. She swing the doors open running under the bleachers and up the steps to the sitting. I look at the score 2-3 and our teams losing. The only seats left are to in the front. I search the ice for Blaze but he's not on the ice he's in the penalty box helmet off hair sweaty and looks pissed.

His time in the penalty box its done and he get changed out with a guy #13. They start playing things go good at first the puck bouncing between players the guy gliding the ice with the puck gets bang into to falling to the ground. People roar in anger time out called by Blaze's dad ( The coach ) 

"You should go down there it isn't looking good" Cass whispers with me 

"I don't know how I could help" I sigh confused on why he's acting like this 

"I saw some video of the first part of the game it was the same thing you need to go down there" I tilt my head not knowing what to say. 

"Fine" I go over to the penalty box knocking on it the plastic. One of blazes teammates lets me in. I rush to Blaze grabbing his arm pulling him out and towards a spot no one will see us

"What are you doing !" I pace "You are going mess this whole game up if you don't-" big arms wrapped around me causing me to lose my train of thought.

"You came" He lets go letting me face him

"I-i did" I froze

"I didn't think you would" his face becomes sad 

"But I did" I mess with the hem of the jersey. His hand meets mine

"Your wearing it" A smile tugs on his lips. I nod a slight smile on mine as well. 

"But back to the point what's going on" My faced confused

"I don't know" 

"Well figure it out because your going to win this and I don't care just follow the rules god damn it , your the captain of this team so show some example" digging my finger into his gear

"Yes Ma'am" He smirks

"Now go before the time outs done" I shove him. He's now rushing back to his team.