𝘭𝘢𝘱 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 ★

╰ ★ ; 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 ╮
_
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________
chishiyas pov
___________

there was going to be a party tonight and i apparently lost a bet to kuina. the loser had to give a lap dance to the hottest person at the party.

_________
flashback
_________

" HA! you totally lost!!! " kuina screams in my face as we were finishing a game of uno. " what!? no i didn't " i reply calmly even though inside i was internally panicking. " as if! you still have 2 cards left! " she says while laughing at me. i put down my cards and my face slightly goes red.

" i'm the best uno player ever, i was so ready to embarrass you.. " i say while kuina laughs even harder. " well your fault!! " and she continues to witch cackle.

after she calm down, sort of.. she gets all serious. " now question. who are you gonna give a lap dance to? " she asks while starting to laugh all over again. this kuina.. " i can't even imagine you even going up to anyone! you'll probably have to get drunk or something! " she says while still hysterical laughing.

i mean she's not wrong. maybe i should get all drunk. at least then i wouldn't remember it and i don't care what they do to me, if they even wanna do anything to me.

______________
end of flashback
_____________

i sighed knowing the party is in just 45 minutes so i have to get prepared. i take a shower, wash my hair do all that stuff and then i get dressed in a normal hood and my normal shorts. i was supposed to meet up with kuina before the party so i walk out of my room and walk down to kuinas.

once i get there i knock at her door and straight away i get pulled in. " ARE YOU READY? " she yells while giggling. probably at me. " yea. " i say in a monotone voice but she then dramatically gasps. " NO THE HELL YOU ARENT? WHAT ARE YOU WEARINGG " she says while looking me up and down.

" clothes? " i reply with the most basic answer in the world and she rolls her eyes playfully. " this is not lap dancing material! follow me! " she says and takes my hand to her wardrobe. i never realised she had a walk in closet.

" take these! " she says and walks out of her closet to let me change. i get changed and she gave me a striped sweater and slightly shorter shorts. the striped sweater was red and black with thick stripes and the shorts felt at least 10x shorter. but they weren't luckily.

they were as short as my lower thighs and slightly tighter too. what have i done.. i roll my eyes and walk out. " kuina, this is my limit. nothing else. " i say and she nods excitedly. " YOU LOOK GORGEOUS " she says and jumps around while giggling. " come on we have to go now! we are already late! " she says and grabs my wrist making us both run out of her room and downstairs to the party.

once we get there i feel a few eyes on me but basically the rest of the millions of people are already dancing and getting drunk. the song playing right now was 'Do i wanna know?' by arctic monkeys. " i'm gonna leave now, good luck chishiya! " she says and runs off.

i sigh then walk up to the bar to get as drunk as possible but still slightly sober so at least i know who i'm going to. it doesn't take long for me to get very drunk so once i feel like i'm drunk but i can still control myself i get off the seat and go to find the specific someone.

once i find him, i slowly start to walk over to him. he's holding alcohol in one hand while sitting on a stool and he's just looking around. once i reach him, i walk over to him making him notice me and smirk. " chishiya? what's with the new outfit? " he says and chuckles.