Chapter 9

to not get confused:
'Cale'-thinking normal
"Cale"-talking normal
"Cale" - me talking
'Cale'- me thinking
"Cale"- god talking
'Cale'- god thinking

_______________________

Guys this one is about again Cale's past this also has angst.....this has again cale and jour also Deruth and more! Hope you enjoy!

_______________________

They were all resting. Some of them were chatting while drinking tea, some of them were just eating, some of them were just chilling.

"Guys, Let's continue, was this time enough?" Woman looked at them, all of them were also looking at woman.

"No this is enough we should continue or this idiot will get drunk." Glen said that and looked at bud, who was drinking wine with cage.

"Haha.....okey then, let's continue you guys will watch more little Cale's moments!" Woman said that and happily clapped her hands, then she processed everything.

"Ahh yes, then let's start." Litana said that and put her tea in the table, then she gently smiled.

"Yes. Let's start." Woman answered back and sit down comfortably.

Then screen glowed again and all of people's eyes were at big acreen.

_______________________

Red haired kid was laying on his bed, he was about to go with his mother in garden.

"Young master, are you ready?." His butler ron asked his young master question, then cale get up from bed and nodded his head.

"I will go with mother then." Rd haired kid said that and smiled, it's been like 2 days that they can't spend time together, so he was now happy.

Then red haired kid ran out from his room and go to garden where his mother was waiting for him.

"Mother!" Red haired happily ran to his mother and hug her.

"Oh dear, don't run like that, you might fall and get hurt." Jour scolded cale, but cale was just smiling at her.

"Don't worry mother, i'm grown up now!" Cale said that proudly.

"Okey, then come on and sit down." Jour said that gently to his child and help him to sit down.

" Jour said that gently to his child and help him to sit down