Part 24: Love marks

M/N sat on his lap as Jungkook starts to suck hardly making M/N whines and moans softly, he moans in pleasure when his dom find his sweet spot

"M/N-ah! If you want to waste your life, please waste your life with me! Because I want to waste my life with you"  Jungkook in his deep tone as M/N nodded.

Jungkook marks his neck hickeys, "Mine!!" Jungkook said while caressed the mark, "Yes yours!" M/N breathed. Jungkook removes M/N's shirt and make him half naked.

He slowly pinched his sub's sensitive nibbled lightly make him moans, "ahmm!" M/N moans, "Fvck why your moans are so addictive to me" Jungkook said as his boner get hard.

M/N just look at his husband, he can feel his horniness. Jungkook, make him in bed and kisses his lips roughly yet soft. He kissed him back deeply.

Jungkook removes M/N's shorts along with his boxers, And Jungkook gets naked.....

****

Jungkook got disturbed by his deep sleep by the alarm, he opened his eyes and see his babyboy sleeping while hugging him, his neck and chest were full of hickeys.

He turned off the alarm and hugs back his husband. "Hyung! Now I know what is it liked to be loved, what love feels! Why people are addicted to love! I am thankful to you" M/N opened his eyes.

Jungkook just looked at him and smiles, "What happened?! You are saying things like this all of a sudden nowadays" Jungkook kissed his forehead. "Hyung, I feel like something bad going to happen! All I can request you is please don't leave me Hyung! I will die if you leave me"

"Do you think that I can live happily without you after you giving me this much love and care that no one gives me before?!" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know!" He hugs him tightly and put his head on his husband's naked chest....

"To be honest, I wish I could have met you earlier" Jungkook said while patting his head, "me too!" M/N looks up and smiles...

"M/N! Can we start again our life?!" He said as the younger looked at him confusingly, "Like how?!" M/N asked...

"Let's date again! Let me propose you again in a good way! Let's marry again! Isn't it like I can't marry you again right!?" Jungkook chuckles.

M/N's eyes get teary, "Hyung! You are so sweet!" He kissed his lips softly.

"Be careful! If we kiss, I can't stop just by kissing!" Jungkook before kissing him back, M/N blushed suddenly hide his face on his chest.

***

Jungkook gets up from the bed, he looked at his husband sleeping while hugging a pillow. Jungkook smiles finding it cute.

"I will protect you M/N! No matter what! It is my promise that I have given to your parents! I will definitely protect you!"

Jungkook said to himself as he ordered the breakfast for them... He went to bathroom for taking shower and get ready...

M/N smiles softly, he heard it...

"You be never unloved by me"

"My heart is full of you, I hardly can tell it's mine"