Disclaimer and Copyright

Hello Everyone!

My name is Emily and I'm so excited to share this story with you all! This story is an AU fan fiction.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. The author does not intend to offend any reader's religious or spiritual beliefs. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Please do not associate the events and characters in the book with the actual members of One Direction or anyone that has been casted to play a role in the story.

This book is PG-13 and will include some things not appropriate for anyone under the age of 13. (Sex, language, etc.) So please read at your own risk.

Side note: (I do not condone the idea of nuclear war. It's a big no no)

Copyright: If you steal or copy any part of my story, it can result in legal matters. It is ILLEGAL! Copyright @ 2015 tearanged

All Rights Reserved.

Big thank you to @andallthatjaz for making this beautiful cover! You're so talented and I can't thank you enough for doing that for me. You're such a great friend! Thank you Australia! Another huge thank you to all of my Twitter mutuals and fellow Wattpad authors, who have been a huge support. I look up to all of you and I promise to not let you down! I love you all!

I hope you enjoy my story and thank you all for reading!! xx

Twitter, Ask.fm, Tumblr: @Tearanged