"Thank you Mike"

"Are you... Mike??" I looked shocked when she said those words. She remember me. "Yes, yes its me! I am so happy you remember me!!" "Who are they?" She wisppered. "Their my mom and dad." "I don't quite remember" "Its ok. Why don't we go to my room. Your clothes are already arranged so you don't have to worry."

I lead her to my room and sat down on my bed. "Mike..." "Yes? Is there something wrong?" "Who are these people? You are the only one I know." "What do you mean? I mean you do have Amnesia so you have a point but the doctor said you would only remember the people you truly love... Wait, does that mean?" "Look, I don't know ok? Just stay by my side. Please?" "Of course, I will. Just that it would make you feel better." I smiled. Max sat down beside me and lay down. "Am I gonna stay here?" "Yes, you are but don't worry I'm right here." I layed down beside her.

Time was fast and I didn't realize it was nearly dinner time. I slept with Mike. We had a little nap but I don't remember how because I am resting on his chest. His hands are around my waist. I feel safe after years of fighting. He is my hero. I got up and waked him up. He slowly opened his eyes and stood up. He then smiled brightly at me.

We both went down stairs to the kitchen and saw Mike's mom setting up the table. "Oh Max, come and sit down. Dinner will be served in a minute." She smiled. "Thank you miss.." "Just call me Karen" "Thank you Karen." I sat down and Mike sat down next to me. When dinner was served Karen called Nancy to eat. When went started eating, it was complete silence until Karen spoke up "So Max, have you remember anything yet?" "No, sorry" "It ok but at least you remember Mike." She smiled. We finished and Nancy washed the dishes.

Mike and I went up to his room to help me bring back my memories. "So Max, do you remember this?" He asked as he pulled out a dark blue jacket "Uhh yeah, you gave that to me." "How about this?" He showed me a picture of us with other kids who I think are my friends " Its us with other kids" "Its out friends Max. This is Will, this is Dustin, this is El, and this is your ex boyfriend Lucas." He said as he pointed to the kids in the picture. "Ok whatever. I'm tired, I wanna sleep." "Ok we can try again tomorrow. You have to rest." I nodded then climbed on the bed. I thought Mike would sleep next to me but instead, he took a sleeping bag and an extra pillow. "What the hell are you doing?" "Sleeping, what do you think?" "I know but why there?" "Not allowed? I mean, I just don't want to disturb your sleep so I'm staying here." "Mike, please sleep with me. I don't feel safe sleeping alone. Please." My words came out on a softer tone than I thought it would be but he agreed anyway. He climbed up to the bed next to me and we both stared at the ceiling. I turned to face Mike and he turned to face me too. At some point I was crying. It was because I just remembered Billy's death. He then hugged me closer and wrapped his arms around me. "What's wrong Max?" "Billy, he.." "Its gonna be ok. Billy is long gone, ok? Its all ok, you have me." "Thank you Mike." I said as I rested my head in his arm.