Azkaban

WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS MENTIONS OF SH AND ABUSE

Sexy Slytherins

Draco💚
ly go see your dad now!!

Bae🤍
Shes getting ready for class whats happend?

Zabini🖤
Look at the Daily Prophet.

Bae🤍
fuck

Draco💚
Pans dont let her see it please ill come get her now we need to go to Snape

Lyra
Let me see what? What's happening?

Draco💚
Im outside your dorm come now

________________________________

You turn to pansy concerned as to why there all so urgent for you to see Snape. "Pans whats happened is it my dad?!" you ask pacing
she runs and hugs you "no but its bad dracos outside ill see you in DADA okay?" you nod and run out your room you see draco stood there with a concerned look "Draco Lucius Malfoy tell me what's happening now" you ask pushing him into the wall angrily "and does my father know or are you just assuming he knows everything because he reads the prophet at night not in the day" You let go of him "ly i cant tell you" you feel anger fill your body "What is it!" you shout "Voldermort broke Bellatrix out of azkaban" the angry expression on your face drops you look at him filled with fear and more anger then you've felt before you clench your fists and storm off to Snapes office.

You violently push his door open "Did you know?" you say slamming the door behind you.He raises his eyebrows clueless to what your speaking about "What are you talking about Lyra" he asks coming towards you "Bellatrix has been freed from azkaban your a deatheater you obviously knew he was planning to break them out so why did you tell me" you grab a book and throw it "i didnt think the dark lord would be able to do it" he responds approaching you attempting to calm you "its the dark lord of course he fucking could" you push him away as he attemps to hug you "Lyra calm down" he attempts to hug you again "No i wont calm down i get flashbacks of her torturing  me while you were here i was a baby she made me remember the letters she would send me were pure evil shes the reason im this way and you didnt think to warn me about it?" you pull up your sleeve to reveal the dark mark on your arm "She let him give me this as a baby" snape looks up at you "i know and i wanted to be there but i wouldve been killed hy the dark lord" you look down "i know" you turn around and leave his office filled with emotions and head to the great hall. No one knew what bellatrix done except for you, pansy and your father or so you thought

Snapes Pov
Soon after Lyra left my office albus entered. "so she found out i see" i turn and look at him "you knew she would find out eventually serverus you cannot protect her forever" i lift my head to look at him "i know. and that's what kills me because she does not know its to protect her and she despises me for it" i sit down "This world is full of evil and whether you like it or not she will encounter it at some point and one day she will realise what you have done for her."

Back to Lyras pov
i walk in and take my seat next to draco. Pansy and Blaise are busy making out across from me and draco so i take it as an opportunity to apologise. I rest my head on his shoulder "im sorry for what i did draco" he rests his head on top of mine "don't apologise i know you struggle with things about your mother i may not know why but i know it hurts you and i understand" i smile at him. "Draco?" he turns and looks at me "Meet me in the forbidden forest by the river after dinner" he nods and we go on with our day.

* a few hours later*
next i have potions its my last class of the day im not ready to face my father but id rather not have a detention with him. I walk into potions and sit in the back corner as far away from my father as possible. I get paired with Blaise as normal and we begin working on the potion. Once again we were making Amortentia and half of the class made it wrong last time. "How are you doing ly? i know todays been tough" Blaise has been like an older brother to me although hes only 8 months older. "Im fine" "i know your lying we grew up together" i clench my fist and turn to him "I am fine" he seemed to be taken a back as a snapped at him but out of the corner or my eye i see my father staring me. We finish the potion in complete silence.

"Class dismissed remember you have homework due in two days and an exam in three weeks" i pack my bag as fast as possible attempting to leave the class room before my father had the chance to talk to me but i took to long. "Lyra" i turn to my father "what?" my voice is filled with anger and pain "sit down" i listen and pull a chair next to his desk we sit together in silence for 5 minutes but i can sense something is wrong. i feel a tear fall down my face "why didnt you tell me?" i turn to him "i wanted to protect you. When i found out what she had done, when i had found the letters she had sent. i felt my heart shatter i wanted to be with you but she wouldn't let me and when i had discovered she was broken out of azkaban i couldn't hurt you like that every letter she had sent since i read and kept i knew -i couldn't watch you suffer any longer. The night i found out about the self harm when you were in second year something inside me changed, and i knew from then that i had to protect you from every bit of evil in this world i wasnt mad at you for hurting yourself. i was mad at myself for not being there" he was crying. i felt more tears then ever before stream down my face he was stood up now staring at the wall. i stood up and hugged him. id never seen my father in such a vulnerable state. "I love you my beautiful daughter" this was the first time my dad had ever said that to me "i love you too dad" i pulled away and he wiped his eyes anyway you have to get to dinner soon i smiled and left.

i walked into mine and pansys dorm "Hey ly" "hey pans" "you seem better" "i am i spoke to my dad" i smiled at her "so u have a date w draco" "no im telling him what happened with my mother and the self harm" she smiles at me "im proud of you ly" i hug her and get ready for dinner

we all enter the great hall and dumbledore makes an announcement "As all of you may know yesterday evening there was a mass breakout in azkaban in which ten deatheaters escaped. If any student or professor has any information about were they could be please inform me or any other professors" i feel my self begin to shake and breathe funny "come with me" i get up and walk out with draco he hugs me as i begin to cry "im scared draco" "i know ly im here for you always, do u want to go down to the forest now?" i nod and we walk down

"now, whats wrong" he asks wrapping his arm around me as i rest my head on his shoulder "when i was a baby my mother would torture me for fun and when i was a few months old she allowed the lord to give me this" i lift up my sleeve "then she was put in azkaban and i was sent to live with my father she would send me letters asking me to try and break her out and if i didn't she would hurt me when she was out and so much more. i was only a baby but i still get flashbacks and it led to me self harming to sum it up" at this point im in tears. he doesn't say anything he just holds me and i feel safe with him.

This is such a long chapter but i haven't updated in ages!