Kartik's Birthday (ch 13)

Leap of some days -

Everyone had returned from lonavala and today was kartik's birthday. He had invited everyone to a restaurant for the party .

Evening -

Everyone came to the restaurant for kartik's birthday party .

Everyone ( altogether ) - Happy birthday Kartik .

Kartik ( smiling ) - Thank you guys .

They sprinkled sprinkles over him . His hair became sprinkly because of the sprinkles .

He took off all the sprinkles out of his hair .

Rohan - Bhai cake cut karne ka plan kab ka hai .

Tanya - Haan yaar

Kartik - Sabar karo thoda sa . Aur waise bhi tum log yahan cake khane aaye ho ya mere sath maaze karne .

Naira - Dono kaam karne but jayada cake khane . Right guys ???
Everyone except kartik - Right dude

Kartik - Hadh hai yaar !!!! Koyi ijjat hi nahi hai apni .

Everyone laughed altogether while kartik made faces .

After sometime -

It was cake cutting time .
Kartik cutted the cake while everyone sang the happy birthday song for him .

The all had dinner altogether with lots of laughter and fun .

After the dinner -

Everyone were sitting and getting bored , thinking what to do .

Shreya - Yaar bohot bore ho raha hai aise kuch khele kya ??

Gaurav - Haan but kya khele ??

Sameer - Apna favourite truth or dare khele .

Tanya - Bilkul yaar . Yeh bhi koyi puchne ki baat hai .

Kartik - Haan yaar .

They all started playing truth and dare . They all were playing when suddenly the lights went off .

Sameer - Arrey kartik bhai yeh light kyu chali gayi ??

Kartik - Pata nahi . Ruk do min management ko phone karke puchta ho .

Everyone nodded when suddenly Tanya noticed that naira was not there .

Tanya - Naira kaha hai ??? Kahi dikhayi nahi de rahi hai .

Everyone saw here and there but didn't found naira . Kartik started to get worried for her . He was about to go outside to check on her when suddenly the lights came back and they saw naira was sitting just beside kartik on her knees with a ring in her hand .

Naira ( proposing him ) - Kartik mujhe nahi pata chala kab , kaha aur kaise mujhe tumse pyaar ho gaya . Mujhe pehele pasand nahi the tum but ab bohot bohot bohot pasand ho . I love your company . I love everything about you . I just love you unconditionally . Do you also love me ??

Everyone were shocked with this sudden proposal that to by naira the dhakad girl of their college while kartik was crying in happiness .

Kartik too bend down on his knees and held naira's hand .

Kartik - Yes naira yes yes yes . Yes I love you . I love you so much . Aur abhi se nahi bohot pehele se shayad jabse tumse mila tha tabse . You can say my love for you was a love at first sight . I love you infinity naira .

Naira too was happy and in happiness she hugged him tightly. He too reciprocated the hug .

When made him wear the ring everyone hooted for them .

Tanya - Chalo newly couples ek dance toh banta hi hai .

Kaira nodded and performed a dance on Rattan Lambiyaan .

Kartik thanked god that he finally send the love of his life to him .

And with this kartik's birthday ended on a good note .

precap- kaira's moment

credits to my cutie adoringmyjaan