Inarizaki + sugar daddy

Sangwoo: I'm done, i'm fucking done

Michael Jackson lookin' ass: what happened babe?

Tiny one: Osamu did the unspeakable to him

Weasel brows: what?

Sangwoo: Teru. You're officially my twin.

Michael Jackson lookin' ass: babe?

Tiny one: Osamu and Rin fucked on Atsumu's bed, and Rin let it slip.

Sangwoo: they didn't even bother to change the sheets before leaving for Rin's place. I didn't even notice it, until I laid down After my shower. I'm fucking pissed, I have no where to sleep, my sheets are dirty and I can't get the stuff out. And my brother won't look my way without laughing at me. And he keeps making comments about how "at least I have my boyfriend. That's here and that I can cuddle"

Sangwoo: I wonder why I'm still here, just to suffer?

Michael Jackson lookin' ass: baby no, I wouldn't survive without you.

Weasel brows: and I wouldn't survive without annoying Kiyo!

Tiny one: and I can't survive without Komori

Sangwoo: Why was that necessary?

Michael Jackson lookin' ass: not helping you two, but my point is. You can't just leave. We've spoken about this before baby. I don't want to come so close to losing you again

Sangwoo: I know, I'm sorry for scaring you all so bad.

Tiny one: Speaking of, Osamu didn't even seem to care. He didn't even check on you after I told him why you were in the hospital. Not even your mother did.

Sangwoo's twin: he's an ass who thinks Atsumu did it for attention.

Sangwoo: guys -

Michael jackson lookin' ass: absolutely not you fucking angel. Baby, once I can. I'll come over and we can fuck on Osamu's bed! And I'll get you new sheets, baby. Even a stronger bed baby. I'll do anything for you

Weasel brows: you are so down bad

Tiny one: he's even Atsumu's sugar daddy.

Sangwoo: ok. To be fair, He buys me stuff without my knowledge and had them delivered to me. And then I have to call and ask if he did it. And I have no idea how to feel about it.

Michael Jackson lookin' ass: I miss you baby and I just want to show you how much I love you. And spoil you.

Tiny one: I remember when Suna and Osamu both got jealous because Atsumu jokingly said he had a sugar daddy.

Sangwoo: yeah, and Kita said "damn, gonna share with your captain?"

Tiny one: my jaw dropped at that -

Michael Jackson lookin ass: Oh baby, if I want too, I can buy you a house and buy you everything you could possibly want or need. I love you.

Sangwoo: babe -

Michael Jackson lookin' ass: baby. If you one day don't wanna work. I will happily take care of you.

Sangwoo: BABE-

Michael Jackson lookin' ass: yes?

Sangwoo: baby. Did you buy me a whole ass giant squish mellow that's a fox? And it's just maaaybe. TWO FEET TALLER THAN ME?

Michael Jackson lookin' ass: oopsies.

Sangwoo: I am surprised My mother didn't take it. Also, Do you know how hard it was to get that to my room when I saw it in the living room?

Michael Jackson lookin' ass: oopsies.

Sangwoo: stop buying me things!

Michael jackson lookin' ass: I love you ♥️

Sangwoo: ...you ordered more didn't you

Michael jackson lookin' ass: 😇

Sangwoo: 🤦

Snake eyes: I'm rich enough to do this for Teru.

Sangwoo's twin: no.

Snake eyes: too late ♥️