𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝

THE ORDER OF The Phoenix was staying in 12 Grimmauld Place for two weeks now and Polaris was going mad

THE ORDER OF The Phoenix was staying in 12 Grimmauld Place for two weeks now and Polaris was going mad. Her home was never that full and Polaris didn't like most of the people that set upon her home.

Arthur was nice but Polaris could see that he wasn't a fan of her.

Molly was a judgemental woman, Polaris had realised that on the second day on their stay. The redheaded, older woman believed hat Polaris was just like her family, as reckless as Sirius and as prejudiced as her grandmother. Frankly, Polaris and Molly didn't have a proper conversation once but Polaris had seen it on the woman's face and hesitance.

Ron was hesitant of her too but Polaris wasn't sure if that was because she was a Black or because she's older than him and they never met before.

The twins were really nice to her though. They had this playful aura around them but Polaris had to throw them out of her room and scold them for being too loud more than once.

Ginny and Hermione had pretty much the same reaction to her. The two girls were pretty open but still disclosed in a way. Polaris could only guess that Hermione was hesitant given her family's background with muggleborns and Ginny being so disclosed because of her mother.

Bill was very polite to her and Polaris had to admit that she liked the handsome man's company. She didn't meet Charlie yet but from what Bill, George and Fred told her, he was the nicest one out of the bunch.

Remus was a big fan of the girl though, Sirius had told her so much. The sassiness and looks he saw Polaris giving some of the people that went in and out of the house were undeniably amusing.

Aside from the people living with her, Polaris also met other order members. She met her extended cousin, Nymphadora Tonks. She was a spirit like no other in Polaris eyes and the hyperactive girl really did light the mood every time she was over. Polaris' knowledge over metamorphmagi rose ever since meeting her and Polaris liked extending her knowledge more than anything.

Moody and her also tolerated each other. It was still tense between them considering their history but the two held a very similar 'no nonsense' attitude. The two of them also scared the hell out of some of the order members which Polaris found highly amusing.

When Polaris went downstairs this morning, Sirius excited grin greeted her. Polaris looked curiously at him, Sirius was never grinning at anything that wasn't Remus and the scarred man wasn't anywhere in Polaris eyesight.

"Guess who's coming today?" Sirius answered his own question before Polaris even had the chance to answer him. "You're right, it's Harry! Oh, Polaris, you're going to love that kid." Sirius promise made her chuckle as she poured her morning Black Tea with lemon and sugar. She opted to not letting Kreacher make it while Molly was nearby as Polaris really didn't want to deal with Molly's speeches about being a proper housewife and the slaving of house elves.