🌸𝕀𝕋𝕋𝕆【>】𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓🪲

A/N. For DianaHumenik and friend. Sry its so late I know its been months T^T. For the wait, you get a long oneshot hehe

Itto's day was going well, but it was about to get better. He couldn't help the wide grin on his face as he headed towards Tenryou commision. A few of the patrol guards gave him uneasy looks, but he bore them no mind. After all, he was used to it. He knew that, given his appearance, he might have seemed mean and overbearing at first glance- but he swore he was a pure and kind soul, a proud oni! It was not his fault that most failed to see that. As he rounded the corner, he lit up as he saw the person he was looking for. 

Hmm, it seems she's preoccupied, Itto thought. He crouched behind a wall as he watched Kujou Sara's exchange with a h/c person. A person he did not know, which fueled his new found curiosity. He leaned closer, squinting. At this distance, he could just barely make out the expression on Kujou Sara's face. She seemed... happy. She was smiling. He had never seen her make that expression before. Seeing such an amicable expression on the normally stoic general's face unnerved him, just slightly. Who was it, who made her smile so brightly? Upon closer inspection, they seemed fragile, with a thin frame and a short height. From here, their eyes were only pinpricks of color- but Itto could tell that they shone like stars. He found himself liking the color very quickly. It was a very particular shade of e/c. He closed his eyes and thought, frowning. Where had he seen that shade before?

"Hey!" He jumped, startled by the sudden noise. He whipped around, feeling very much like a puppy that had been caught tracking in dirt. There, was the very same person Kujou Sara was talking to just moments earlier. He looked back, to see that the both of them were gone. Itto slowly turned. How did you get here so fast? He wondered. You looked mad, but he couldn't figure out why. Had he done something to make you angry? "What are you doing here?" You asked sharply, your arms crossed. "You're not here to challenge Sara again, are you?" Your eyes narrowed, your anger seeming to roll off of you in dark waves. 

"Sara? Are you guys close?" You hesitated, startled by the sudden question. "What? Is that important?" You frown. "yes we are. But you haven't answered my question!" You continued to glower. Itto felt slightly intimidated, but it was the feeling of being stuck in a staring contest with an angry squirrel. So, not that much. Which prompted him to just answer truthfully. "Yes!" He admitted. "Kujou Tengu and I are due for a rematch! She gave me quite a beating before, and I think its only fair that I get a chance to redeem myself!" You stare at him accusingly. "So you were going to challenge her! Don't you think its annoying? Sara has work to do! You're just getting in the way- go challenge someone else!" You huffed. Itto thought for a moment. Challenge someone else? But who? It was really on the tengu who he wanted to test his strength against. But... his eyes slid down to you, who stared back at him, waiting for his answer. A lightbulb lit above his head.

"How about you?" He asked, his voice booming through the quiet of the street. "What?" You asked incredulously, seemingly taken aback by his loud response. "I challenge you! It doesn't have to be a duel, though. Whatever you want!" You considered his suggestion. "Would you stop trying to bother Sara, if I agree?" You said slowly. Itto nodded eagerly. You paused once more, before sighing. "Alright. Just one though," You added the last part hastily upon seeing his expression. "Don't get carried away!" You shouted, running to catch up to the retreating oni, who had already begun making his way back through the street.

You had heard of Arataki Itto from Sara. You knew he was loud, impulsive, and prone to getting into trouble with the Tenryou commission. He made Sara's life very, very hard. But...

You could never turn down a challenge.

~🌸🪲🌸🪲~

"Hand wrestling? Really?"Y/N, he had learned, (He had managed to weedle their name out of them) stood in front of him as he sat down at a square, maple wood table. "Yes!" He answered happily. "Just a show of pure strength! Come on, sit down!" Y/N sat, albeit slightly reluctantly. "Aren't you just playing to your advantages?" They said dryly. They lifted their d/a (dominant arm), rested their elbow on the table and raised their hand. He stared at their intwined fingers, admiring how they seemed to link perfectly with his. "Hello? Are you even listening to me?" He jolted, staring at you with wide eyes. "Oh. Sorry. What?" Y/N rolled their eyes. "On my count," They said. He nodded. "3, 2, 1..."