jealous! Death Wolf x prankster! Reader

"Lobo. I found a new man." You said in a sad voice. He was stunned. The look on his face was that of confusion and sadness. You ran out of the room and the house with a bag of your stuff. He gave chase to you and after a while, he gave up.

"DAMN IT!" He yelled in frustration and despair. He loved you with all his heart and soul, so to hear you say you found a new man in such a sad tone, he blamed himself. "Why must I bear this curse!? Why am I the Grim Reaper!? Can't I just have some wholesome joy!?" He asked in desperation.

He returned to your- scratch that- HIS home and opened the door to pack his stuff and go. But to his surprise, he saw a banner that said 'Happy Anniversary' on them. You snuck up behind him and startled him when you said. "Happy Anniversary babe!" In an excited tone. "Sweetheart?" He asked. "I thought you found another man." "I lied. I just needed to get you out of the house to set everything up." You explained. He embraced you tightly and somewhat dug his claws into you as a punishment. "Don't you ever do that again!" He said through the haze of tears. "Gotcha." You replied." "Besides, you're my one and only." "Always and forever." He added. You closed that event off with a sweet kiss.