𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐀Í 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦
" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

||

"Tae, why you so fuckin' fatigue?" Paris asked the man whom was trying to get out of his bed but was too sleepy to get up as he walked into his bedroom with Nardo trailing in behind him.

"What dat mean?" He grumbled as he pulled his cover over his head and closed his eyes shut.

Laparis shook at him and sat on the edge of Tae's mattress, "Constantly overtired." He said while Nardo laughed and stood up at the door.

"Dunno but I want sum doughnuts, sun fye ass glaze Tae told the smaller before groaning lowly and yawning loudly, "You gotta get up to get the doughnuts." Paris chuckled.

"Awl hell nawl!" He exclaimed, "Man, fuck 'em doughnuts den, ion even feel like drivin or gettin ma ass up."

"Krispy Kreme down the street, Tae. Jit, get yo ass up!" Hades yelled at the exhausted man.

Tae been been laid up in his room for days now, he been sleeping and snapping all day but he won't be mad at Ares, he was instantly mad when Ares left him alone.

He'll fall asleep anywhere nowadays, He's been feeling nauseous for the three days, immediately thinking he might caught food poisoning or eat something bad.

Then his emotions were all over the place and he didn't know why, say one mean thing to him he took it to heart.

"Walls da third, who invited yo bright ass into ma room. I recall callin' ma in hea' so he could get me sum nice ass doughnuts."

"Yo snappin' turtle ass betta get up and get yo own shit, Taemon." Nardo rasped.

Dazaí ignored his middle name and flicked him off, instead of getting up.

Nardo smacked his lips and sent a glare to Paris who shrugged his shoulders and began retying his pink durag. "Igh bet. I'm tell Ares—  I'll fuckin' call dat nigga, his ass ain't gonna do notha." Tae cut him in, slightly getting irritated.

"He fuckin' left mee." Tae whined.
"I'll beat his ass." Tae rolled his eyes.

Hades chuckled, knowing Tae was just talking out his ass at the moment,
"He had a photoshoot and a music vid."

"Fuck dat, i'll be da photographer and get all da good angles of his fine ass." Tae bit his lip. "It's still fuck him doa." Tae uttered.

"Oh, das how you feelin', li' homie? You wicked like dat?" He asked, taking his phone out of his pocket and going to Ares contact.

"Yea, bitch. Ima turn into a crash dummy, if yo lanky ass don't get out my bedroom." Tae grumbled underneath his breath.

"Shut up, snappin' turtle." Nardo uttered as he FaceTimed '𝐁𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐀 🖤'.