Ten

.Thalia De Luca.

I was sitting in my room with my knees up to my chest. Crying while my mind repeted the words.

I am not your father. You are not my biological daughter. Damiano Lumov is your father.

,,Why?! Why?! "I scream and feel myself  exhausted. It was so much. To much in a short period of time.

The man who I knew all my life that is my father. Who I loved is not my father. Why? What did I do to deserve this?

,, Thalia can we speak? "I hear Branosn voice and I look up he was there.Vicenzo tried to speaking  with me again not only him, but I didn't want to talk with any of them.

Branson sits next to me and looks at the beautiful view in front of us.

,, Vicenzo wanted to tell you but not your dad.... You know they were frightened to lose you. "

I puff in annoyance.

,, All my life is a lie. "I said looking at him and he shakes his head.

,, All of it was real wasn't it Thalia? The moment's with you and your dad, were real weren't they?

I nod my head he is right.

,, Than what was not real? "

I sigh he is right. Again.

,, Think at your child you need to calm down, yeah? "

I nod my head at him.

,, My mum died by the hands of an enemy. My dad was was a mess."

He begins telling me while watching the view. I look at him waiting..

,, He began to drink, a lot. He began to be abusive. Hitting me, hitting  my sister. Ome day he took it to far. He  stabbed me while trying to protect  my sister. I leaved. Vicenzo didn't let me and my sister one minute in that hell.Valetino and him took us in. "

,, I'm sorry"

He says nothing and we sit in a comfortable silence, until I get up.

,, Thalia? "He poke at me curious.

,, I need to talk to them, I need to fiind my mum. " I say to him hopefully he will help me.

,, I'm at your service Donna. "

I smile and we go to rest there was Vicenzo with the rest of our family.

,, Thalia are you okay? "Vicenzo asks me looking like in my eyes and I nod my head.

,, Fine.... Dad.... I'm-I'm sorry . But I got the right to be angry. You-you... "

I look at him and he nods shortly than he goes over the files again.

,, Something is not right Valetino. Where cod he have her?"

My dad ask looking at Valentiono and my head drops.

,, Did you search at the warehouse where you and here were when they kidnaped you and Clarisa? "

My dad I silent for some time.This is about my mum. We fiind her I know we will.

A man runs in and I know him is Huston the right hand of my father. His best friend and the man I call uncle besides Andrew.

,, Stefano we have a little problem. "Huston says to my father and he gets the attention of him

,, What problem? "Dad was looking at him waiting but the man was silent.

,,Speak Huston! ? What happend?! "