Chapter 28- Aftercare

NORA RODRIGUEZ
I quickly flip us over, now his back on the bed, and me on top of him. I smash my lips onto his, licking every liquid that was on his lips.

Since when are we this dirty?

His hands go to my hips once again, while I rock against his hardness. Miles lets out a groan into the kiss, while his hands keep a hold of my hips.

I let go of his lips and start placing soft kisses on his jawline, down to his neck. And when I say I start goddamn Sucking, I mean it. I suck hard on a soft spot at his neck, wanting to leave marks that would make sure every single girl in the world would know that he's mine.

All, fucking mine.

His hands hold me by my waist tightly, as if he was scared that this was all a dream. I make my way towards his chest, leaving light kisses everywhere. One of his hands goes to my hair, while the other one stays at my hip.

"Dios, you should go down on me more often hermosa" he groans as a smirk rests on my face. I let myself up again, not being able to resist the taste of his lips. He grins into the kiss, while I let my hands go further down.

I tug at the ropes of his sweatpants, wanting to get it off immediately. I let my hands get into his sweatpants, and slowly grab a hold of his hardness. And hell, was he big. Poor guy must have had a hard time keeping it away from me.

Miles lets out a deep groan, letting his hands fly back to my hips, moreover my ass. I break the kiss, wanting to see his reaction. His eyes were closed shut, and his lips were slightly parted.

I smirk, as I fist my hand around his erection, and slowly move up them down, as I earn more groans. "Why'd you keep this all to yourself baby? You should really learn how to share" I say teasing him.

He holds on to my waist even harder, before grabbing me by my hips and pinning me back on the bed. I gasp at the sudden action, while he looks at me from above. He softly shoved my hair out of my face, while looking into my eyes.

He slams his lips back onto mine, ravishing me like an animal. He finally slides off those sweatpants, while I watch. He smirks."enjoying the view, are we?" He asks as he slides down his boxers.

My eyes widen once I see him fully naked. Oh god. Miles gets on top of me again, slamming his lips on mine once again. He starts kissing my cheeks again, while positioning himself at my entrance.

This was probably a good time to tell him that I was a virgin. "Miles" I say softly while he continues kisses my cheeks. He hums in response. God, what if he gets all awkward that I haven't had sex in my whole life of 18 damn years?

Knowing Miles, he doesn't have sex that often. He isn't one of them. And the fact that he's about to have sex with me after a long while, says a lot.

I close my eyes once again. "Miles your my first" the sentence escapes my mouth. He places more kisses on my cheek, making me feel those butterflies again. Then, he looks straight into my eyes catching me off guard.

"I know, and that's what makes me even more proud, that I get to take the virginity of a woman like you" i melt at his words, feeling a strange feeling rise in my chest. He makes me feel like the strongest women ever.

I shut my eyes, once I feel him slowly entering me. "This might hurt a bit, but I swear to you Nora, I'm trying so hard not to loose my mind and fuck you senseless" he keeps placing soft kisses on me, while I feel a tear slip my eye as he pushes further.

A soft whimper of pain escapes my mouth, once he's even more inside. Miles groans. "Por dios, your so tight baby" he says. The pain was slowly fading away while he kept pressing soft kisses all over my face.