(Slight change in book 1 and 2)

I made a slight change to the story plot. I know I was going to have Norman be with Ray, Emma and the others, searching for Mr. Minerva, but i just didn't really know how to give him another role cause my brain isn't braining cause I'm a dumbass.

So even though I didn't want to have him going through all that shit, I'm making him be shipped out with Y/n. Both siblings got "shipped out" and were taken to learn even more about the world shown in the anime.

I would have had Norman, Ray and Emma all together, searching for Mr. Minerva and realize Y/n is alive and has changed but I didn't really see how Norman would fit anywhere in the chapters I have previously made for this book.

So we are gonna pretend that in the previous book, Norman and Y/n both got shipped out until I can later on find the motivation to rewrite the chapters that they both did and the plot goes on from there. So that's why chapters have not been posted lately on this book.

But other than that inconvenience I have a small question. Would you guys like a sequel after this book? The sequel would be based off the trio and Y/n in the human world, they live there and then go to school or something.

Have it be like either a middle school drama book and shit or age them up and have a high school drama book instead. Or it could be middle school all the way through college, to the point where they are all adults and have their own families with their respective partners.

Idk I'm suddenly getting ideas all outta no where since I haven't been able to post the past chapters I had planned for this book.

But yeah that's basically it, I'll perhaps get started on fixing the first book to match the timeline that I have in place.

Other than that, I have nothing else to say at the moment.

-Ray