Party

We had left the girls locker room, and went and looked somewhere else. We walked down the hallway, around the corner, past some lockers, up the stairs, and finally to another hallway. The computer lab was next to us. We cracked open the door just a peep to see if anything was going on in there. When we looked in, we saw a couple 7th grade boys and girls "partying" in there. There was some soda from the soda machine in the lunch room and a bag of Doritos on the table. Max, a 7th grade boy, was kind "high", and was constantly turning the lights on and off. One of the girls was asleep on the floor, and another of the boys was also sugar high (I forgot to mention they had tons of candy, soda, and illegal stuff), and he was licking her. There was a cot on the floor, and a blanket on it, and I could see something in it. I couldn't tell if there was 1 or 2 people under the blanket, but I know there is at least 1. I also saw pants on the floor, which idk where it came from.Trevor and Josiah said they wanted to stay, so I said I wouldn't mind. I decided I would stay too. I couldn't tell how long we were in there, but when I checked my phone, it was 11:46 pm. I told Trevor what time it was, and he was like "oh man we should head to the office with the cameras". Trevor said "let me grab my girlfreind before I go". Josiah said "you have one?"."I do now" replied Trevor. He went into the blob of party and pulled out a girl, which I couldn't tell who it was yet, but when he came, it was violet, one of the 7th grade girls. Josiah said he tried to get one, but there was a slap mark on his face. All 4 of us dashed down the hall and into the office. There was a smaller hall full of doors to smaller offices, so we checked around until we found the one with the cameras. When we found it, there were already 2 boys watching the system. When I looked, they were on the "bathroom 2a". So they put more than 1 camera in the girls bathroom?! When we checked, it was 12 am. We told the 2 boys to switch to the one with springtrap thing on it. When we checked, it was standing up. Also staring into the camera menacingly. It was creepy. Trevor was thinking a bit, then he said "THIS THING IS THE REAL DEAL!".

447 words! Also just so you know I suck at writing good grammar and romance stories so yeah. But still hope this chapter was interesting.$