➼ 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

MINJEE woke up to the sound of her alarm ringing for the nth time, she was about to hit the snooze button again when she realized that today was a school day.

Oh my God, today is Monday! I completely forgot.

She quickly went out of bed as she went through her morning routine. The girl was packing the stuff she needed for her day at the university when her phone dinged which caused her to look at her phone, realizing she got a text from her brother.

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

oppaur 😨

min ik you're heading to uni rn but can you PLEASE please get my wallet for a sec i forgot it back home and bring it to the company ASAP

it's on the table

can't you ask mom or dad?

as much as i want to, im pretty sure you're the only one in the house rn so just get it i promise it's quick

istg if im going to be late for my lectures

fine I'll do it

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

MINJEE then got her brother's wallet that was lying on the dinner table as she went out the door and found herself a taxi and got in, heading to the company.

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

SHE finally arrived at the building still with the huge backpack behind her back holding her brother's wallet ready for her to head inside and give it to him at any moment. Minjee decided to text her brother first before heading inside asking where she should give it.

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

oppaur 😨

where are u rn?

here in the practice room, fifth floor, man im already waiting for that wallet

be patient, I've literally had to get a taxi to go here, im heading in now

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

HOWEVER, before Minjee could head into the building, she was blocked by a guard.

"Miss, this place isn't for outsiders."

What? He doesn't recognize me? I've literally been here a few times. Ok, maybe SM placed a new guard here. Relax, Minjee, how could you get in here when the guard doesn't recognize you?

"Um, Sir but I'm just here to give something to my brother. He works here, his name is Jisung, Park Jisung," Minjee said trying to see if the guard would actually allow her.

But all the guard did was be skeptical and eye at her suspiciously checking from head to toe to see if she was lying. Judging from her face and her body cues, she didn't seem like she was lying. 

They do look exactly alike, if I didn't know Mr. Jisung, I would've thought this was him disguising himself as a girl.

"Oh, sorry, you may come in," he said moving to the side and letting the girl pass through the door, entering the building

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

Start of a new prologue! Any thoughts on this chapter?

By the way, for those wondering what happened with this book. I changed the story a little bc I realized how embarrassing it looked. However, this will not affect the sequels too much.

Also, expect this book to have very slow updates, unlike before because I'm extremely busy with other stuff.