✦ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ ✦

a couple weeks later

"nobody else is here." awsten said, as we walked into his house. "my mom gets off work at 4 and then she's gonna pick up gracie from ballet. my dad doesn't get off work until 6. it's just you and i until then."

"okay." i replied, with a smile. i took my jacket off and he took it from me and hung it up. i then took off my shoes and he led me upstairs to his room.

"this is my room. i actually tidied it up so you didn't have to step on garbage and dirty laundry." awsten said with a proud smile.

"wow, a true gentleman." i giggled. i walked up to his bed and sat on it, grabbing a notebook that he left on the bed.

"do not read that." he told me, running up and throwing himself onto the bed to grab it out of my hands. i laughed at his antics.

"what is it, like your diary or something?" i asked him, jokingly. he chuckled, nervously.

"something like that." he agreed. i shoved him playfully.

"aww awsten knight has a secret diary that he doesn't want his girlfriend to read." i cooed. awsten rolled his eyes.

"oh, shut up." he said.

i continued to playfully harass him about the "diary" for a few minutes and then we fell into silence.

"so, want to watch a movie until my mom and gracie get home?" awsten asked me.

"sure, you can just put on whatever." i agreed.

he turned his tv on and turned on netflix where he scrolled through movies. we couldn't find anything good so we just turned on shrek for the hell of it.

the two of us cuddled up together and he laid his head on my chest. moments like those, i cherished. i realized quickly that i found myself falling for awsten but i couldn't have cared less. he made it obvious that he cared for me just as much and that's what counted.

i ran my hands through his hair and played with it, smiling. the blue was already completely faded and he was blonde now. you could see his brown roots coming in and i wondered if he planned to redye it.

"your hair is blonde now. i kind of dig it." i said. he turned his head so that we were face to face with his head still on my chest. it was kind of endearing.

"eh, don't get too attached. i plan to redye it soon." he told me. i raised an eyebrow.

"what color?" i asked him.

"i was thinking purple. you want to help me do it some time?"

"of course. i think purple would be pretty hot."

"aww you think i'm hot? stop it i'll blush." awsten said, in a mock girly voice. i rolled my eyes.

"duh, why else would i date you?" i replied him. he pretended to be offended.

"uh, my personality."

"nah, i'm totally all about looks."

"rude! i should make you leave for that."

"awsten, i'm picking on you." i said. i then smiled, knowing what came next was cheesy. "you know i like you for you."

"i know." he replied, with a giddy smile.

i then held his face and pulled him into a kiss. he moved up closer, so that he was basically on top of me, deepening the kiss. our lips moved in sync, as his tongue begged for entrance. i allowed, starting a full on make out session.

"mmm," awsten pulled away, resuming our old position where his head was on my chest. "i think we should continue to watch shrek. cause man, i love shrek."