HIDDEN

"God damnit kid, where'd you run off to now?", Asia said. Asia's been Faye's caretaker since her parents got dispatched. She was only 2 hen she got taken in by Asia. It's been 3 years since.
Faye giggled as she hid under the table. "Faye, I promise I'll make you a HUGE cake if you come out now". Faye peaked from under the table, falling for the trick, catching a glimpse of Asia looking around. She gasped as she caught eye contact with Asia. "Hmm..I wonder where she is" a smirk grew on Asia's face. She grabbed the table as she bent over towards Faye.

"Gotcha". Faye laughed as Asia picks her up from under the table. Asia tickled Faye's stomach.

A knock interrupted their laughter. Asia sat Faye down on the couch. She walked towards the door, anxious and confused of who it could be. Looking out the window, Asia shivered as she knew exactly who that is.

The man wore a large black trench coat, a white turtle neck, and a black top hat. He looked like a gangster magician.

She looked at Faye, worried. "Faye, listen to me carefully, hide under the bed until I tell you okay?" She whispered. "Okay". Faye slid under her bad, covering her mouth like hide and seek.

Asia opened the door, "Can I help you sir?". "Yes, have you seen this kid?", He took off his hat--his white hair maved with the wind--pulling out a picture in a little pocket inside. It was a baby--unidentified--wrapped in a white blanket. "Um no, may I ask why?". "No ma'am, it doesn't concern you". "Ugh rude" she tried shutting the door to end the conversation quickly. "He slid his foot in before it closed. "Please do not lie to me" He said, ignored. "Sir, I really don't know who  that is" She was starting to get pissed.

Damnit he's way to cute to hurt him, she thought. He forced his way in

"Im gonna ask one time, then I'm gonna kill you...where is she!?". "I don't know who that girl is!?". "Who said it was a girl". Shit, she thought.

Faye watched silently as Asia fought him off. Using every bit of strength she had. A tear rolled down her cheek. She closed her eyes tightly. She peeked then back open.

The man moved his hand miraculously making a sense of green magic spawn out the air. He tightened his fist to make it sharp.

It looked like broken glass to Faye's eyes. Strength level: B, she thought. She didn't notice what she just did, til it was to late.

He jabbed the shards through Asia's chest. She gasped, "I guess you-you'll never *cough cough* find her..."Herast breath left her mouth. He pulled them back out angered that she was right. "12529 is eliminated".

Faye stayed quiet until she heard the door open and shut. She crawled from out under the bed, whimpering. "Aunty Asia, the bad man is gone". She knew about death, she didn't know what it looked like. "Hey, aunty, c'mon wake up". "Is it naptime already?". "Okay, i-ill got to sleep now". She laid down
Next to her un-alive body, hoping that she would run her hands through her red hair again.

Part of her knew. Knew she wasnt gonna wake up. She knew she was like her parents. Gone, gone forever...