Chapter 2. late night talks

"So, let me get this straight, you own this forest, you one of the few bird human hybrid survivors and You've been watching up since we stepped foot here?" Bionic says, trying to sum up what Doni just explained. "Yeah, pretty much, heh, pretty sick right?" Doni says nonchalantly. "Why where you watching us?" Lynix asks in complete awe. "Lynix, I think we should get to sleep now" Bionic says, changing the subject. "Someone's jealous." Doni teases. "Shut the fuck up you duck." He jokes. "But I agree, you guys really do need sleep." Doni agrees.

Bionic sets up a tent and Doni flys into a tree and watches from afar. [30 minutes later] "Hah, imagine having to set up a tent" Doni jokes. "Imagine having to sleep in a tree" Lynix yells. "Shut up and go to sleep you idiots" Doni yells back. After Lynix fell asleep, Bionic stepped outside the tent to protect him. Having both hand on his diamond sword and his head resting at the top he listens for footsteps or anything that may harm Lynix. Doni flys down in front of Bionic, causing him to lift his head. "Why aren't you asleep?" Doni asks. "I don't need sleep, I need to protect him." Bionic replies. "Listen, I know you like him. Don't even try to lie to me Bionic" Doni says. "Yeah, I do like him. I just didn't want to admit it in front of him." Bionic admits shamelessly. "If it makes you feel any better, I think he might actually have a crush on you" He says. "Do you really think that?" Bionic says, a spark of hope flashes behind his tired eyes. Before Doni could reply, he heard Lynix wake up and told bionic that Lynix was awake. He flew back into the tree and watched from afar.

"Danny- why are you out here?" Lynix asks, he was pretty confused and tired, but also very concerned for Bionic's health. He hasn't been sleeping lately so Lynix just assumed that Bionic came out here because he didn't want to wake him up. "I couldn't sleep, so came out here so I didn't wake you up." Bionic feels bad lying to Lynix. But he didn't want Lynix to think that he was weird or that he thought Lynix was unable to defend himself. "Danny, I know you haven't been sleeping lately, and I'm getting really concerned for your health." Lynix says. "You're concerned for me?" Bionic says, giving a little smirk that always makes Lynix regret what he said. "Don't change the subject!" Lynix says, his face in flames, Bionic would always find ways to twist his words. "But seriously, Danny, what's really going on here?

Yoooooo 434 words! I hope y'all enjoyed this shitty chapter. I'm gonna work on chapter 3 tomorrow so yeah.

  ∝⃢
ʲᵒⁿᵃˡᵈ ʷᵃⁿᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵉᵃᵗ ᶜᵒᵒᵏⁱᵉˢ