Nineteen

After being gone for a few weeks and discovering she was pregnant, Madison and Edward went back to Forks. Bella and Kayden had left, but they wondered if everything was over with since they discovered Madison's second pregnancy, they didn't want to stress her out. More so Edward. He was excited for his second child. "Madison, baby, are you okay?"

"Edward, I'm fine." She says as she held Carrie's hand as they walked to the car. "You know, just because I'm pregnant doesn't make me fragile. This is my second pregnancy. I'm more careful now."

Edward sighed as he had to say something. "I never thought I would be a father. I thought for the longest time that it was me and that I would be alone forever. I didn't deserve a mate." He tells her. "But when I met you and Carrie, I had a mate and a daughter. Something I never had thought was possible."

Maddison walked over to him and put her arms around him. "Edward, I love you with all my heart and I know Carrie does too." She says as she took his jacket off. "You deserve the world Edward." He turned around to look at her. "This baby that I carry now, is all because of you."

Edward pulled her into his arms. "Let's go home."
~~~
Carrie was sound asleep when they got back to the Swans. They both have decided to stay away from the newborn army. Edward looked at Madison as she grabbed a sleepy princess and carried her up to the door to open. Edward grabbed their bags and shut the trunk. He was wanting Madison right now causing him to run up to the door as Madison walked in.

He walked upstairs where she was and smiled as he put the bags down and shut the door seeing as Carrie was still asleep. Edward walked up behind her and started moving her hair. "Edward..."

"Madison..."

She turned around in his arms causing him to kiss her. Madison jumped in his arms and let him carry her to the bed. They pulled apart as they started taking their clothes off. Giving another kiss, Madison laid Edward down on his back as she wanted to be in charge.
~~~
The next day at school, Madison and Edward pulled in just as Bella left with Jacob. They walked over to the other three wondering what happened. "Where is she going?" Madison asked.

"To the Rez. I didn't tell her about Victoria and Jacob did." He says. "He blabbed about Emmett almost crossing."

Madison shook her head. "You shouldn't be bothered by her going somewhere's with Jacob. You screwed that up the moment you left Forks." She tells him as she reached the steps. "You see that she loves Jacob just like she loves you. Yet, you want her to understand why you kept Victoria a secret. That's not your call. You should be a team, not this."

Kayden watched Madison walk in causing him to look at Edward. "She made a point." He says as he followed her.

Alice and Jasper didn't say a word as they followed Edward in to talk to Madison. Kayden growled under his breath hating that she had to point out his mistake. Something he still is punishing himself about. He hurt Bella and yet, she still loves him and she loves Jacob. He had a plan, a ring his grandmother gave him. Something that he hopes she will say yes too.