Ch.9 "WTF Is With This Chapter??"

__________________________
Leavenworth Washington
December 30
_____________

(Idk what happed here but try to enjoy)

Sam quickly packed up their belongings. The case was across the country. There hasn't been many cases to work on in a while. The brothers barged into their room and told them to pack. The brothers" tone sounded urgent. Sam bunched up their blanket and went out to the library.

Dean was going through his duffel, making sure everything was there. The other Sam was packing a box, he put in a flare gun and a lighter. Sam tilted their head at him.

"Hey23, you done?" He asked.

"Yeah. What are you doing?"

"Ah, we have a possible Wendigo."

"He'll tell you more later." Dean interrupted.

His brother rolled his eyes and slung his bag over his shoulder and picked the box up. Dean was out the door first, making it nearly slam in the younger Sam's face. They growled at him, glancing at the other Sam. He patted their shoulder.

"He's just tired, baby. Don't think too much of it."

Sam rolled their eyes, they knew it was bull shit. They walked over to the trunk of the Impala, purposely bumping shoulders with him. Dean calmly walked to the driver's seat, but he slammed the door shut. The other Sam stood next to them and put his stuff in the trunk.

"Just tired, huh?"

The older Sam sighed, closing the trunk, "Just don't get on his nerves too much, okay?"

"Hope Cas didn't stick a log up his ass," They mumbled.

"What?" The older one questioned.

"Nothing."

They both climbed into the car and Dean sped off. The younger Sam remained quiet for a while. The silence became unbearable so they decided to speak.

"What's this case about?"

"Wendigo," Dean said.

"I know that. But what are the details?"

"Up in Washington camps are being destroyed. People are going missing, and a few dead bodies were found."

"How many?"

"Five missing, two dead," Dean stated.

Sam hummed and remanded quiet. Dean sighed and turned music on.
_____________________

Sam and Dean left to go to the morgue. They said they'll tell Sam what they found on the bodies, and to make sure the markings are from a Wendigo. Sam sat at the table on the other's laptop. Then their phone began to vibrate from their bed.

"Sup, got anything?"

"Uh, yeah. Three cuts were on both of the body's stomachs. And feathers were found at the scene."

"Feathers? Do you know what color?"

"Yeah, black. And they are big."

Sam sent them a photo of a feather next to his hand. It was three times as big as his hand. 

"Wow. Would Wendigos even have feathers like that? Or even Feathers at all?"

"No." He sighed, "Wendigos wouldn't leave bodies behind. C-could you do some research?"

"Why do you think I stayed behind?"

"Because you need rest." Dean butted in.

"Dude! I spent all week in bed! I'm okay now."