𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

y/n accidentally drops her waterbottle on tbe floor and all the water starts spilling out, she grabs a paper towel and tries to clean it up but the the water starts speading, and she feels soemthing splash her. "c/n!!" she shouted, he laughed at her while splashing her with water. "kill yourself asshole!" she splashed him with the water back. they looked like crazy people who had water all over them giggling and splasing water everywhere. a teacher came out of the classroom. "y/n! c/n! clean this up right this instant."

"worth it.." c/n whispered with a grin on his face. "mr. c/ln would you like lunch detention??" the teacher says. y/n sticks the middle finger up at the teacher, "excuse me young lady?! ok thats it, both of you have lunch detention for the rest of the week!" c/n walked her to class, "see you in lunch detention y/n." y/n waves at him and then walks into class. "free period!" y/bff says smiling at y/n, "hey whats with the smile?" she says looking her up and down. "ohh nothing, just ran into this super cute guy yesterday." y/n grinned, "i think i met someone too!!" y/bff says curiously, "is he in the school??" y/n replies, "yeah he was on the school bus earlier, he even walked me to class." y/bff says, "OMGG HE TOTALLY LIKES YOU!!" y/n put her hand over her mouth and told her to stfu, "ok, ok, sorry!! im just really excited for you!!" she smiles, "you better show me who it is!!"