( chapter 3 )

Warning: ⚠️mentions of blood ⚠️

__________________________________________

( 3rd person )

"Sh,sh,its alright emma,calm down,im right here" a soothing,soft voice spoke, as emma sobbed,holding onto their fox plush,holding back a sob,as the lady rubbed Emma's back,
"It was just a nightmare,dont worry"

"T-they were gonna h-hit me" emma whimpered,their voice shaking,as they stuttered, "Sh,sh,its alright" the lady tried to comfort emma,as she clung onto her.

"Its just another night,dont worry,im here" the lady spoke soothingly,as she continued to rub Emma's back, Emma took a deep breath,as the lady continue to hush her back to sleep..

"Sh,its alright,little Felix is here with us" the lady said,trying to lighten the mood,as emma smiled,hugging their fox plush tight, "Felix.." emma mumbled,as the lady then stood up from the bed and picked them up,cradling the child in her arms.

The lady hums a song,as Emma's little sobs,turn to hiccups, the lady continues to cradle emma,as emma hugged their stuffed fox,humming to a luluby.

The lady smiled, as she placed emma down on her bed,tucking her in,as she placed a kiss on the kid's forehead.

"Good night em" she smiled at the sleeping little child,soft snores were heard,indicating that she was fast asleep.

The lady sigh in relief,and on a little night-light,she then walked out of their room, glancing back to the little kid,who snuggled in their bed,with a quiet chuckled,she closed the door,heading back to her room.

○●○●○●○●○●○

Emma yawned,as she flip the page of her book,the door swung open,making a creaking noise ,which emma ignored knowing it's from the other kids who want to annoy her or the care takers.

Emma hums,smiling down at the book,as a knock was heard, "hello? Earth to emma" a cheery voice spoke,emma looked up with a smile, "hello andrew " emma calmly replied,as andrew chuckled, "soo.. remember that family that came over a week ago? Their here to adopt you em!" Emma confusedly looked at Andrew as he couldn't keep his excitement.

"So?" Emma spoke,unsure of the situation, "so? SO!? you have a family now em!,c'mon their here to pick ya' up,you have two or three minutes to pack" andrew said,with a grin on their face,as emma shook her head.

She rolls off her bed,her back hitting the floor,as she reached under the bed for a little light brown bag,she zipped it open, she then gets up and walks over to her closet,grabbing her sweaters,shirts,pants,shorts ,pjs,and shoes.

She then placed them neatly in the bag,as she looked at the desk that had a pile of books that sat on top, "how will i pack those?"
She then looked down to her bag,and realised,only little space was taken up,so she huffed and grabbed the important books she hadn't and loved to read.

Then emma grabbed her stuffed fox, "mhmm felix do you know which matches well with my socks? " emma asked the plush,as she made the plus point at a per of socks,as she nods,"great choice!" She chuckled as the fox plush laid down,as if they were gonna sleep.

Emma smiled,as she turned around and ran to the desk,opening a drawer,as she takes out a sketch pad, "can't forget about you again" emma cheerfully said,placing it in the bag,as she grabbed the pens and pencils case and placed it in the bag with the sketch pad.

She smiled,and zipped the bag close, she then goes back to the bed,grabbing the fox plush that sat on it,and hugged it close, and unzipped the bag again,and placed the plush inside.

A knock was then heard,as emma grabbed the bag,and rushed over, she opened the door to meet with the same little blonde,"tommy!" She exclaimed,as he chuckled, "c'mon,my parents are waiting" emma nods,getting nervous,remembering the whole awkward moment with his parents before.