The unexpected meet

Eli's point of view 

I walk into school and spot my best friend Bree at the lockers looking down at her phone, "boo I yell" making her look up in horror, "Eli!" she calls back "I was in the middle of texting my new girlfriend" she teases. "I don't know if you can call her your girlfriend when you've never seen her face" I question "ok well true, but at least I have some resemblance of a love life, unlike someone I know" she says looking at me up and down. We laugh until it quietens down and she asks me if I'm ok in a gentle  tone, Bree and I've been friends since the 4th grade and our relationship has never consisted of deep chats and checking in on each other, we like it like that. But ever since my dad died and I've been living with Scott, she's been checking on me every second of everyday, which is nice but I want things to go back to how they used to be, I don't wanna get stuck being the boy who lost his dad. 

before I could answer the doors to the corridor swung open and the prep school kids started to walk in, their heads were held high and I could already tell that this wouldn't gunna end well for the beacon hill kids. On my way to first period in Ms Ridges class I Heard a Slam right behind me, "oh dang it" says the voice, I turn around to a cute red headed girl bending down to pick up her books. 

Emilys point of view 

we were given these confusing time tables that I tried to make scene of on my way to my first class at this new school, as I pull the time table out of my hand all my books come slamming to the floor. "oh dang it" I say out loud, first day and I already make way to much attention for myself! as I scramble to pick up my books I hear a friendly voice say "here let me help you" I lift up my head to see this curly brown haired boy looking at me with a smile, "first day?" he questions "how could you tell!" I joke back noticing his cute but dorky personality, not to mention looks! we laugh together until he asks "are you in Ms ridges class?" "yes i am, I think" I answer back, he looks at my time table and notices we have most of the same classes and offers to show me around if I ever need. "I'm Emily, by the way, I just moved here from the prep school" I introduce, the brown haired boy sticks out his hand and says "I'm Eli, its very nice to meet you, if you need anything just let me know" just when things at this new school were going great, I hear my brothers voice approaching from behind me. "sis don't touch one of them, you'll get diseases" he jokes with his friends echoing in laughter "John stop it, i'm sorry Eli don't listen to them" I say looking back at John. "awwww look at that she's sticking up for the low life's, is this your new charity Emily" jocks Ethan, one of Johns friends. John shoots a glear at Ethan since he hates it when anyone other them himself teases me and decides to let it go for now. "come on lets just go, its to early to argue with the enemy" he says and singles to his gang to go inside. as I turn around to apologise to Eli for my brothers rudeness, I notice that he had gone, I mean I don't blame him, but I still felt bad for what happened. I took my seat in class and couldn't stop thinking of the name, Eli. 

authors note: 

thanks again so much for reading, please put your suggestions in for what should happen next if you would like!