Three...

"Chris !?" I was snapped out of my trance - by ricky od course, he'd been watching over me the short time I've been back, I was currently sitting on the lounge in my suit, Blaze's funneral was in an hour. I didn't know who was invited but I had invited Anne and Electra. Of course Lyl agreed saying anyone who had knocked sense into me, she wanted to meet. I may have left out the fact that El was only Seventeen.

"Uh-sorry, Yeah ?" I shook my head trying to pay attention. "Sage is crying and we can't get her to stop. Lyl thinks she wants you." Ricky scratched his neck awkwardly. "It's alright, Rick." I smiled and patted him on the back before going upstairs to the babies room. "God, finally." Lyl sighed handing sage to me and walking out of the room. closing the door nearly all the way. "Helloooo." I laughed as she giggled at the face I made, She had stopped crying, Lyl was right. I sat down in the rocking chair.

*

'I walked into the nursery down the hall and sat in the rocking chair I had recently bought. I just sat there thinking.

God I hope I'm around for this kids life.'

*

As I slowly rocked in the chair, Sage lying happily in my arms - I started talking to her. "Your Mum misses you." I wiped the little hair she had from her forehead. "I'm sorry I wasn't here, I promise I wont miss another huge milestone in your life ever again... and if I do well you can... you can punch me." I laughed and Sage looked up into my eyes. Oh her eyes. Sage reached up to my face and made a noise, I pulled her into my chest more and she gripped the top of my ear weakily. "God I'm going to raise you right kid. I promise. If only Blaze could see me, being all fatherly... She'd probably laugh and tease me... but she's not here, so I will be. I swear, Im new to this but i'll try my best... Sagey." I used the common nick-name for her and it felt... good.

_____

"Of course we wouldn't bring her, ma !" I overheard Lyl speak to her mother as I was passing the door. I laid a hand on her shoulder and she relaxed, she mouthed 'thank you' to me as I nearly ran to the two people I could see, well I could see their heads and I don't think anyone else would have their exact hair colours. "El, Anne !" I nearly shouted. Electra's face lit up and she jogged over to me, well as fast as you can in platform shoes. I opened my arms and she clashed into them imediantly. "God kid, missed me much." I joked with her. She scofed and pushed away from me "Please ! You're the one who's missed me." Electra turned away like she didn't care about me. "Hey, of course I have !" I looked at her offended and she smiled warmingly at me. I threw my arm over her shoulders as I hugged her sister, Anne asked me if I was okay and Electra's arm that was slightly wrapped around my back sqeezed tightly for a second, telling me she was there for me. "I'm just trying to make everyone comfortable and that everyone is okay, I'm having a small get together after this, Blaze's mum organised one for her family so I thought we would have a small one at our house for her and our friends and I wanted to invite you both along." I smiled at Anne and tilted my head to look at Electra. "Oh Chris, I don't know... we don't want impose-" Anne started mummbling and I cut her off. "I want you two their, It'll make me feel better and I want you all to meet Sage, and Ricky and Lyl want to meet both of you considering you 'knocked some sense into me' and yeah... it would be nice to have you both there.." I smiled and squeezed my arms around the two. "Well if you insist ! Right Anne ?" Electra looked to her sister with hope in her eyes. "Of course." she nooded smiling slightly. "Christopher, it's starting." Blaze's father informed me. Electra and Anne stood at the back of the room, considering they were last minute add on's that the best we could do, they stood with old high-school "friends" of Blaze's and other people who had not been formally invited.