episode 13

Y/N:*Glups then goes to the kitchen*

(Kitchen)

Y/N:*Mind=I swear..their house is really hunted!**Looks around scared*H-Hello?

*Quiet*

Y/N:*Glups*P-Please don't scare me like this...

*Chuckles*

Y/N:*Quickly turns around*

Y/N:*Scared*W-Who are you?!*Backs away*

???:*Tilts his head*

Y/N:*Scans him from head to toe*

???:*Smirks*Dear Y/n~

Y/N:*back hits the counter,Glups*H-How do you know my n-name?!

???:*Smirks widely in satisfaction*How do I know your name?Well~Cuz you're my so called brother's dolly..

Y/N:*Freezes,Mind=Taeyong ..*T-Taeyong?

Taeyong:*Smirks*

Taeyong: Absolutely correct!..Well you know my name so I guess you also know why I'm here for,right?*Small smirk*

Y/N:P-Please..leave me..

Taeyong:*Smirks*Nah~Too late,girly!

Y/N:*Glups*

Taeyong:*Stands Infront of her*

Y/N:*Glups*

Taeyong:Forward your hands if you don't want to end up dead,lovely.

Y/N:*Forwards her hands trembling*

Taeyong:*Smirks,handcuffs her*Let's go-Oh!I should leave an information for My dear brother don't you think?

Y/N:*Tears built up in her eyes*

Taeyong:Hmmm-Oh!I heard there is a girl downstairs in the basement?Hehehehe let's go there-*Drags her*

(Basement)

Taeyong:*Opens the door then walks in dragging Y/N*

Rose:*Looks up expecting to be Felix,shocked**Mind=Now who the Fuck jumped in?!*

Taeyong:*Looks at her up and down*Ishhh so disgusting..

Rose:*Looks at Y/N then back at him*

Taeyong:Listen here...I'm here to leave an information for Lee Felix..

Rose:*Frowns*

Taeyong:When he comes back home inform him that I took his dolly with me*Smirks*Make sure you mention Lee Taeyong took her away!*Leaves*

Rose:What-No wait!What the fuck-who are you and where are you taking her?!!!!?

*No reply*