Milk

(Scourge Pov:) I look at the blue hedgehog who is currently munching down on cereal. I look at Shadow. What this really the "Mysterious being" that gifted him food? Was that food...

Fucking cereal?

I look back at the small hedgehog.
'Hi?' The hedgehog looks up at me and lowers their spoon. 'Uh...so do you have a name?' The hedgehog nods their head and makes a small 'mhm' sound. 'So what is it?' We stare at each other in silence before they pull out a book from somewhere and a blue pen and writes down their name.

In my mind, I wonder where the hell they pulled a book out from but decide its better off not to ask. They present the book to me and I see they have written down 'Sunky'

'So Sunky is your name?' They nod their head. 'Well my name is Scourge and...you probably know that's Shadow right?' I look at Shadow and Sunky nods his head and makes another 'Mhm' sound.

'Well my friend here has said you might be able to help me out...you can see how shit I look and..they kind of said you can help. So...can you?' Sunky starts to write again and he puts down 'YES' Seeing this I smile.
Sunky snaps his fingers and suddenly a bowl of cereal and a spoon appears right infront of me.

'Huh?' Why has he made cereal? Is it ..Magic? ...Maybe this is what healed Shadow. Sunky writes down 'Eat the cereal and you feel good' I assume he means 'You will feel good' though part of me still is confused. Will this really work? I look at Shadow and he gives me a little nod of encouragement.

Sitting down, I reach for the spoon and grab it before looking at the cereal. They are multicoloured and hoop shaped. I slowly dip my the spoon into the cereal and pick up a green and red one. I eat the cereal and find they taste quite nice so I end up eating it all.

Once finished, my right arm feels much better and so does my left leg. I move my right arm and flex it a bit, it feels much much better. I remove the cast from my right arm and also the bandage from my left leg as I no longer need them as the cereal has managed to heal them. (Yes. Magic Cereal)

'Well I dunno how you did that but...thanks' I extend my hand to Sunky and we shake hands. 'So Sunky do you just like...stay here on your own?' Sunky starts writing again and puts 'Yes. Sometimes Shadow visits me but I am mostly on my own' I read and consider what I want to do. Sunky seemed to be a child or at least have the mind of one so I can't just leave him on his own..

I lightly pick up Sunky and place him on my shoulder.
'Well from this day on, you won't be alone.' Sunky managed to still hold the book and pen and he starts writing again.
'You mean it?' 'Of course I mean it sunky!' Sunky seems to really appreciate this and he writes 'Thank you Scourge' I smile 'no problem and just tell me when you wanna eat more cereal because I can keep your pen and book in my pockets.'

Sunky smiles and writes 'Well if it isn't much trouble then can I now?'
I raise an eyebrow. 'Do you have that big of an appetite?' I have a small smirk before saying 'Oh alright' Sunky passes me the book and pen, I carefully put them in my pocket, being careful not to knock him off my shoulder.

Using his power, he creates another bowl of cereal and spoon and he begins to eat the cereal, trying to crunch as quietly as he can. I walk over to Shadow slowly.

'Well I thought this was a joke at first but now I can see you were honest.'
'Of course I am but.. Seems you like him.'
'Just cause I don't want them to be alone doesn't mean I like them.' I look at Sunky and he looks a bit upset.
'Okay...maybe I do like Sunky' Sunky's smile returns.
'Knew it' Shadow says smugly.
'Oh , shut up' I say to Shadow.

Hearing the sounds of Sunky eating his cereal, I look up at him and smile at him.

'Well Shad, gotten any ideas?'
'Not right now. We might as well travel to my cave'
'Okay then'
Slowly, we travel to Shadow's cave and once there, I softly place Sunky on the ground and pat his head before giving him back his Book and Pen. He places the cereal on the ground and writes 'Thank you again scourge'

'No problem Sunky-' and then he is hugging me, I smile and hug him back and lightly pat his back.
'Its okay. You won't be alone anymore.'

End

(The goal of this chapter? Be wholesome with Sunky. Plus try to raise Scourge's mood.)