" Ch.? - A/N "

Before we start, I just wanna clear things up soo plsss ⚠️ READ THIS ⚠️

* When I made chapter 2 I didn't know where Lucas is or if he's asleep but after making the chapter and publishing it I've read Lucas backstory and I was shockkk..

* I was confused too, I thought he was sleeping when Athy woke him up... But that's a whole new diff story!!! (I thought Athy just woke him up, because that's what the Manhwa want it to look like, tho he was trying to catch Athy's dog {Raven/Blackie})

* Explanation :. He actually woke up by himself, and found that he lost lots of mana (he already knows about divene dogs[whatever they were called]) and went to obelia cuz there's alot of them in obelia. And while catching those (let's call them dogs 😭 like Claude...) dogs, Athy was around trying to catch it too and bump into each other, that's why he said "You think you can run ayaw from me?" (Not exacly what he said!)

* So basically that's the real story and I still don't know where they first metttt!

So those mistakes have been talked about. So let's just say he woke him self up abit to early andddd Blackie/Raven is not in the story (Nahh, I'mma try adding him!! =) 

***

U

hh soo... Hello(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠) This was last edited Feb 3, 2023 and I'm back, January 25 2024. Surprised! HAHA it's been so long since I last opened Wattpad and forgot about this fanfic.. It's been a damn year  since I last published chapter 2 (⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠;⁠)⁠・⁠・⁠・

Imagine February 3, 2023 jumped into January 25, 2024!!? ⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙

Uh, I apologize for the inconvenience! I shall end this chapter here (I don't even think this is a chapter) I just want to ask should I continue this? I am currently working on "Win You Over" so I will try to finish that first until I decide if I shall continue this, that's all thank you!

[°] Ria_Chxn