Pangalawa

DPG²

《 • Her •》

○○○

The little Myoui let out a silent whimper when her tiny body met the ground harshly. She tried not to let go of the tears that is threatening to fall from her soft and gentle eyes.

"That's what you deserve. Weirdo." She slowly looks up on one of her classmates that is currently looking down at her alongside with her friends.

"Yes. I don't know why Saem always compliment her. She's not that special." The other kid spat.

"I hate her.."

"Me too. Saem always notice her and give her all the stars. She's an attention seeker!" Another kid glare at the poor Myoui who's just watching them while preventing herself from crying

Her tiny little hands were balled into fist while clenching tightly on the hem of her favorite white dress that is now drenched in mud after her classmate Haeri pushed her on the muddy ground. Her bag is thrown beside her while her school stuff are also scattered on the mud.

She bit her lip in attempt to hold back her sobs as she hug her favorite encyclopedia close to her tiny body.

They are currently on the park because their classes just ended and the little Myoui thought of waiting for her butler Siwon to come and pick her up.

The little Myoui thought of playing in the park as she wait for her service. Their teacher dismissed them earlier than usual and she just managed to escape her sight so that she can sneak on the park to play.

But the bad thing is, her mean classmates Haeri and her friends followed her and started picking up a fight and throwing hurtful words at her that her innocent mind can't take.

"I hate you! You're always boasting around us. You always flex your toys that you know we can't afford but you didn't even let us borrow!" Haeri angrily said and continue on pushing Mina on the ground.

"B-because I can't wlet you bowwow it! Kaasan gave it to mwe!" The little Myoui tried to defend herself but Haeri and her friends just look at her before laughing in chorus.