Telling the parents

Tw: Argument, homophobia
"I don't think this is a good idea Punz." Sapnap said while they were about to step into the house from Punzs parents. "It's gonna be okay, I won't tell them immediately." Punz comforted while looking at his boyfriend and holding his hands in his. "But what if they don't like me? I don't want to break up with you." Sapnap explained. "They already met you and told me you're lovely." Punz told him. "But they didn't know we are dating at the time." Sapnap argued. "Well that's why we're telling them." Sapnap went quite. "Listen, if you really don't want to go inside and you did rather go home we can do that. I don't want to focus you to do something that you don't want to do." Punz stated. "No, I think it's alright, can you just pleas tell them when I'm not around?" Sapnap asked. "Of course and even if they aren't okay with it I promise you that I won't break up with you because of that." Punz explained. Sapnap nodded, Punz let go of Sapnaps hand and faced the door and rang the door bell.

A woman opened the door with an smile. "Luke! Welcome back home and hello Nick right?" Punzs mother asked, Sapnap nodded as an reply. "Your sister and her fiancé are here as well, your brother sadly couldn't make it." Punzs mother informed them. They walked together to the table and Sapnap and Punz sat down next to each other. "Are you alright?" Punz asked Sapnap. "Yeah, I'm just a little anxious." Sapnap admitted. "Don't be, you don't have to talk if you don't want to." Punz promised and started holding Sapnaps hand again.

Soon Punzs sister showed up with her brother and his father came to the table too. They talked while eating, well manly Punz, his parents and his sister. "So Luke who's that?" Punzs sister spoke up. "His my 'roommate'. I thought because you brought your fiancé I would bring someone too." Sapnap pressed Punzs hand a little, Punz responded by putting his other hand on Sapnaps hand for a few seconds but then removing it again. (I just got an notification from my I am sober app)
"What's you're name again?" This question was clearly towards Sapnap, asked from Punzs father. "It's Nick." "Where did you guys meet?" Punzs father asked, Sapnap squeezed Punzs hand, to sign that he should take over. "We meet online." Punz replied. "And you decided to move together? That's pretty stupid." The fiancé from Punzs sister said. "Well we met multiple times in real life before moving together." Punz explained. The man nodded.

After the dinner Punzs mother showed Punz and Sapnap the room they were staying at for the night. It was an big room with two king sized beds in it and a closet. The room was also connected to a bathroom.

"I'm gonna tell them now, okay?" Punz told Sapnap. "Okay, good luck." Sapnap replied. "Thank you." Punz told him and went down stairs to his parents. His father was sitting in front of the television while his mother was washing the dishes. "Can I talk to you guys for a second?" Punz asked. They all sat down on the now empty table. Punzs Parents we're sitting in front of him. "I wanted to tell you guys that I meet someone." Punz explained. "Well that's great hunny!" Punz mother said smiling. "Whats her name?" Punzs father asked.

"His name is Nick and yes it's that Nick that is here right now." Both of his parents were shocked and there was an silence for a while. "How long have you been together?" Punzs mother asked. "Two years." Punz admitted. "Well that's great, I'm glad that you found someone who makes you happy, even if it isn't someone that we were expecting." Punzs mother explained happily.

Tw starts here

Punz was relieved until he looked over at his father. "Everything okay dad?" "I don't want you to date someone with the same gender as you." "But I don't want to date someone that probably isn't even right for me." Punz explained. "Well then figure it out. I didn't raise a child that is gay." "Well then I guess I'm no longer you're child!" Punz yelled at his father and stood up to head to the room Sapnap was in.

"Everything okay?" Sapnap asked. "No, we need to leave." Punz explained and picked up his stuff. He was about to leave before Sapnap grabbed his hand. "You should calm down." "Nick I don't have the time for this. I really don't need someone to tell me to calm down or whatever. Let's just leave. This was a bad idea. I knew that my father wouldn't accept me. He's a prick and he always will be. Now let's leave."

Punz pulled his hand away and Sapnap just followed him down stairs. Before leaving his parents were fighting and he looked at them disgusted. "Come back when you're normal again." His father told him. "Talk to me again when you aren't a dick." Punz just responded and left, slamming the door.

Sapnap got in the passenger seat and Punz got in the driver seat and drove off. The car ride was mostly silent. Sapnap didn't want to start an argument and Punz didn't want to talk at all. But after an hour of sitting in complete silence Sapnap couldn't hold it back in. "You could've told me what happened." "Well you figured it out didn't you?" "Yeah but I wanted to hear it from you." Sapnap mumbled. "Why? Can't you figure out certain things? Do I have to do everything for you?" "Apparently." Sapnap said and went quite, staring out of the window.

Tw ends here
Short explanation to what happened:
Punzs father wasn't very accepting and they got in a small argument. They left after that and Sapnap and Punz had an argument too during the drive back home. Because Punz wouldn't tell Sapnap what happened and wouldn't listen to him when he told him to calm down.

After driving for another thirty minutes the car started running out of gas so they pulled over at a gas station. Sapnap went out of the car for fresh air while Punz went inside to pay. When he came back outside he handed Sapnap a pack of mentos and a cookie dough ice cream.
"Is this your apology?" Sapnap asked giggling. "Yea, I'm sorry for being a prick." "It's alright." Sapnap said giggling while Punz gave him a hug.

"You aren't mad at me right?" Punz asked. "No, I'm more mad about the fact that you didn't get me a drink." "I can get you one right now." "No, Punz it was a joke." Sapnap chuckled again and after that they both went back into the car. Sapnap munching on his Ice cream while Punz was driving.

After another hour of just driving both Sapnap and Punz were exhausted and got inside the house, their dog greeted them as they walked inside. Punz stayed downstairs to cuddle their dog while Sapnap went upstairs to brush his teeth.
Sapnap went to bed after brushing his teeth while Punz was still downstairs.

Punz pulled out his phone and called his mother. It took a few minutes still she picked up. When she did she asked 'Hello?' in an quiet voice.

"Hey, mom."  Punz started the conversation. "Oh Luke I'm so sorry about what happened. Did you and Nick get home safe?" The female voice asked. "Yeah, we did but did you talk to dad?" "I tried but you know how stubborn he is." "So what did he say?" Punz asked. "He said he doesn't want to talk to you but I'm sure he will change his mind soon. He just needs time." His mother replied. "I hope so. I'm heading to bed now, it's getting really late. I'll talk to you soon, bye." "Good night hunny."

Punz hung up the phone and went upstairs to brush his teeth. After going to the bathroom and brushing his teeth he went into the shared bedroom.

"Who were you talking to?" Sapnap asked, sitting up. "I talked to my mother. I'm sorry for everything tonight. I should have just kept it a secret or told them over the phone."  Punz said as he sat down on the bed. "No, it's fine. It wasn't to bad." Sapnap comforted. "You sure?" "Yes I am and can we now pleas go to bed? I'm tiered."